2024 Ford Ranger Raptor ($60k) vs. Bronco Raptor ($90k) - POV Comparison - By TheTopher

I actually went in to finalize a deal on a shelter green Ranger Raptor for sticker and left with a Bronco Raptor for $18,000 below sticker. It was still more expensive, but the fit and finish of the Bronco Raptor is so much better than the ranger. I did not even consider the bronco raptor until then just because of the MSRPs on them.

Attachments

• IMG_6554.jpeg
    IMG_6554.jpeg
    237.5 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_6547.jpeg
    IMG_6547.jpeg
    225.8 KB · Views: 12
I actually went in to finalize a deal on a shelter green Ranger Raptor for sticker and left with a Bronco Raptor for $18,000 below sticker. It was still more expensive, but the fit and finish of the Bronco Raptor is so much better than the ranger. I did not even consider the bronco raptor until then just because of the MSRPs on them.
Welcome to BroncoRaptor.com! 🍻 Congratulations on you new Bronco Raptor. :cool:
I haven't driven the Ranger Raptor, however from a looks perspective, on the Ranger Raptor if it didn't say "Raptor" on the rear quarters I wouldn't even notice it among other trucks. Not so with a Bronco Raptor, no mistaking for any other vehicle.

Welcome to BroncoRaptor.com! 🍻 Congratulations on you new Bronco Raptor. :cool:
I haven't driven the Ranger Raptor, however from a looks perspective, on the Ranger Raptor if it didn't say "Raptor" on the rear quarters I wouldn't even notice it among other trucks. Not so with a Bronco Raptor, no mistaking for any other vehicle.
Absolutely correct. Somehow they look just more tame and mediocre in person.

Top Member Reactions

Back