2025 Ford Bronco Raptor Gains Three Paint Colors

Three-Colors-25-body.png

On Saturday, September 21, 2024, the first Raptor Rally –– a one-day off-road experience ––took place.

A mix of nearly 300 F-150 Raptor, Bronco Raptor, and Ranger Raptor owners and guests gathered in Fairfield, Utah. Owners were there to get the most out of their vehicle, from high-speed runs and jumping them, to sessions with off-road and racing pros.

Discounts, 25MY News, and Announcements​

In addition to offering attendees deals on performance items and accessories, Ford dropped racing team announcements, plus 2025 model year information for the Bronco Raptor: three colors added to the lineup.

The 2024 Bronco Raptor Colors

Currently offered on the Bronco Raptor:
  • Azure Gray ($995 upcharge)
  • Hot Pepper Red ($495 upcharge)
  • Cactus Gray ($295 upcharge)
  • Velocity Blue ($295 upcharge)
  • Shelter Green ($295 upcharge)
  • Shadow Black
  • Oxford White
  • Iconic Silver
New 2025 Bronco Raptor Colors

For 2025, the Bronco Raptor gains:
  • Ruby Red ($495 upcharge on Sport)
  • Desert Sand
  • Marsh Gray
Desert Sand, once exclusive to the Bronco Everglades, was added as a color for 24MY Bronco Sport ($295 upcharge).

Marsh Gray is a lighting-dependent greenish-brown-gray. The color was added to the F-150 for 25MY, as well. Bronco ambassador Chase Gentry posted a Bronco Raptor with the new paint and a body-color matched roof from the event, calling it “sick.” See the paint change in the light in his Reel below.

What is Ruby Red? Anything like the old Rapid Red or Race Red?

Ruby Red costs a bit more than the other colors, but it is a beautiful color. Had it on my 2016 F-150.

Other than colors anything new for the 2025? Assuming they aren't getting the dual live valves otherwise someone would have taken pics of it.

2017 F150 Ruby Red
F150.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Back