Apex deflation valve

pk9394

Mar 18, 2024
Gallery
NY
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
I am sure many of you just like me, have try many different way to air down the tires. Some may already use APEX, but I just start using on last trip, man I love it! Before that I use all top tire deflator it will remove the main core, it also is nice to have the gauge attach to it, so I know the psi right the way. However, some people say removing the core too many time may damage the o-ring on the core, and start have slow air leak. I never had this issue. but I think the Apex deflation valve is more convenient.
To use Apex deflation valve, all I need is pull the knob and the air will start release right the way. I will have to time and record. for example, from 38 psi to 25 psi is about 35 sec on my case. and 42sec to 20psi. this is what I use to run. Next time, I just use the same formula should hit the same psi i need.

This version is call rapid connect valve, no need to remove the tire for installation, it just screw on top of the stem. To me is better, if I sell my car, I can take them off and install to a new car. Other version needs to remove the tires to install. Dont know the different ,maybe it release air even faster?
apex-02.jpg
apex-01.jpg

Last edited:
Nice! Do those stay on permanently like a valve stem cap or do you remove them to air up?

I use the Rhino deflators. I have 2 set for 18 PSI for the rocks and 2 set for 25 PSI for the beach.

they stays on. just air up like normal. you can check out some videos on youtube. I found it is more convenient

Top Member Reactions

Back