Checking in from Tennessee and Route 66

RallyRaptor

Jul 10, 2024
Tennessee
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
TBD
Just a quick thank you to the admins for the add and to everyone for the info you have shared! I'll do a little trail report and thread with some build questions later on but to start with a quick intro...

I picked up a new Bronco Raptor ~ 3 weeks ago (coming out of a few different Toyotas and Jeeps over the years) and so far I have around 5,000 miles on it. Out of that first 5,000 miles I managed close to 500 between dirt roads in national parks, a few trails in Moab, and a swing through St George and the Grand Canyon. Fun times!

So far I am loving the Raptor and can't get over how much capability Ford built into the vehicle from the factory. Despite the username I'm honestly a bit more of a chilled trail and slow (ish) rock crawling person versus the really go fast desert stuff but the Bronco could change that. Especially after spending a day the Off-Rodeo at Mt Potosi in Las Vegas. Yes, I missed the official jump on the short course, but I was lucky enough to have one of the instructors ride with me and found a few places to catch some air.

Looking forward to doing some more reading, a mild build, and hopefully catching a few people out on trails or runs laster this year!

Thank you for the welcome and for helping to set up and keep the discussions here going!

Top Member Reactions

Back