Encryption Broken!!! | Bronco Raptor Makes 500HP w/ 5 Star Tuning & HP Tuners - By SVTPerformance

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
16 minute review with dyno results

"We've been saying for a while that it was only a matter of time before the encryption on the factory ECU was broken, and the flood gates of custom tuning would open up for modern Fords. That day is finally here! We take our Bronco Raptor to 5 Star Tuning and have it custom tuned with HP Tuners software.
For all the info and to get answers to technical questions, head over to SVTP :: https://www.svtperformance.com/thread..."

SVT 5 star tune-HP tuners Bronco raptor 93 vs 93 w S&b vs boostane_high hp.jpg

In addition, @TheLawnDart posted his experience and his own video with this 5-star tune above.

I re-read the title of the article like 5 times and I thought it said 5000HP every time. My eyes are going bad! 500HP ain't bad at all with minimal mods!

In addition, @TheLawnDart posted his experience and his own video with this 5-star tune above.

Still really loving it! Daily driving is phenomenal. And for what it’s worth I got the tune near sea level, and frequently drive it at 9k’ and it still performs without issue! Intercooler ands Downpipes are up next

So what is the process. They provide a new computer flashed stock but unlocked then you tune it when you get it? Thinking of doing down pipes, inter cooler and filter in addition to the tune.
Once you order from them they send you a new PCM and the MPVI to load the tune. The hardest part is getting someone with FDRS to load the bronco load file onto the newly installed PCM. Once you’ve done that they send you whichever tune you’d like and you can upload it relatively easy into the PCM. From there you can add/change stuff as you need then just request a new tune from them. I’m planning on adding Downpipes and IC at th end of the month!

Once you order from them they send you a new PCM and the MPVI to load the tune. The hardest part is getting someone with FDRS to load the bronco load file onto the newly installed PCM. Once you’ve done that they send you whichever tune you’d like and you can upload it relatively easy into the PCM. From there you can add/change stuff as you need then just request a new tune from them. I’m planning on adding Downpipes and IC at th end of the month!
Very interested to hear what you gain but just tune is amazing and will wake the raptor up. Just sounds like the hard part is the FDRS issue.

Very interested to hear what you gain but just tune is amazing and will wake the raptor up. Just sounds like the hard part is the FDRS issue.
FDRS is definitely the bottle neck. But once that hurdle is made it’s easy. I can’t speak highly enough of how happy I am with the tune though. Seriously made it feel like I just bought the car again

FDRS is definitely the bottle neck. But once that hurdle is made it’s easy. I can’t speak highly enough of how happy I am with the tune though. Seriously made it feel like I just bought the car again
Yeah the FDRS is what's holding me back from it honestly. I live in rural Alabama so I wouldn't trust many around here to do it or even have the stuff to get it done.

Back