IAG winch mount and Xbull XRS winch installed

pk9394

Mar 18, 2024
Gallery
NY
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
IAG I-Line Heavy duty winch mount on Bronco Raptor. The build is solid. Install is easy by following YouTube instructions. They do not come with installation print out.
Takes me about 3.5 hours by myself. But they do miss two steps. And I also received a bad camera extension cable. Their customer service is good, reply me next day and replace the cable quick.

One of the mounting holes is 1mm off, I need to enlarge the hole a bit to fit the screw. Other than that, everything is good. The camera now is in the front, I wish they design a bar to protected. I may do something by myself. I leave it as it for now. To replace the camera is not that expensive anyway. Right now is about 11” longer extended from the bumper.

I pair with a XBull XRS 13500lb winch. It also fit perfect on the mount. These main cables just long enough to reach to the battery. I also install a main power switch; I don’t leave it on when I don’t use it.
Warn winch cover is used for protecting weather elements. I am not why to fake out to use a warn winch, it just other covers are not as good as warn cover. the cover is very thick.

No sagging after the mount and winch installed, It remains the same height before I install them. I did measure before and after also after 200+ miles ride.
Ask me questions if you looking into install one. I will tell you what steps they miss and I will save you some time.
IAG-winch-mount-01.jpg
IAG-winch-mount-02.jpg
IAG-winch-mount-03.jpg
WARN-Cover.jpg

I like it! Great report. I may have to follow.....we shall see. Thanks

Looks good.
FYI - the Ford Performance Winch Kit (Warn Zeon 10S) fits the Raptor even though the specifications exclude the model.

Price recently dropped to $1050 from like $2500 and there is a current 25% off promotion (use code SALE25) which brings the price under $800 which is like 1/2 price of the winch alone!

Last edited:
Looks good.
FYI - the Ford Performance Winch Kit (Warn Zeon 10S) fits the Raptor even though the specifications exclude the model.

Price recently dropped to $1050 from like $2500 and there is a current 25% off promotion (use code SALE25) which brings the price under $800 which is like 1/2 price of the winch alone!
I know, I was looking at it before I go for the IAG mount. The Ford kit don't relocate the front camera and parking sensors. Also it block the acc. So, all the useful stuffs is gone because of the winch, I pass!

The IAG mount relocate everything, and works well on the ACC. beside my cost is also $900 for both mount and the winch and has wire and wireless remote.
The Warn winch in the kit only at 10k which is ok, but no wireless remote and is the lowest model in there line. maybe thats the reason no one want it and ford reduce the cost to $1050. If I have a not raptor without the front cam and acc or don't care and disable all the stuffs. The ford kit is a great option.

FYI - ACC still works but the front camera and parking sensors do need to be relocated to retain their OEM functionality.

Top Member Reactions

Back