Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
"Time to get this Bronco Raptor on 40s!"
"We added the Eibach Pro-Lift-Kit to allow for full range of suspension travel. These springs lift and level the front and rear of the Bronco Raptor with 2.6" added to the front and 1.1" added to the rear."
"After adding on the springs we swapped the factory tires with the Open Country Toyo MT 40s. For wheels we went with the KMC GRC"

Previous related Deviant Racing videos:

I've got that lift and I'm still on 37 M/T. Have you run it off-road and do you truly rock crawl? We rock crawl and I want to make sure there's really no rub or loss of articulation from the 40's. TIA
IMG_1584.jpeg

I've got that lift and I'm still on 37 M/T. Have you run it off-road and do you truly rock crawl? We rock crawl and I want to make sure there's really no rub or loss of articulation from the 40's. TIAView attachment 13443
What’s your experience been with the Eibachs so far? (Ride quality on and off road). I see you’re running same Icon +6 wheels as me, are you running 13.5s?

I’m still vacillating on Eibach 2.6/1” or Hyperco 2”/1” with plan to run BFG K02 39x13.5”.

Hoping that works but willing to do a minimal body lift if that gets me to no rub in any articulated position. TIA

What’s your experience been with the Eibachs so far? (Ride quality on and off road). I see you’re running same Icon +6 wheels as me, are you running 13.5s?

I’m still vacillating on Eibach 2.6/1” or Hyperco 2”/1” with plan to run BFG K02 39x13.5”.

Hoping that works but willing to do a minimal body lift if that gets me to no rub in any articulated position. TIA

I love them on the highway. Haven’t crawled with them yet but will be doing that in 1.5 weeks. I think I stayed with 37x12.50 Mickey Thompson Baja Boss MT

Back