MORaptor1

Aug 16, 2024
Gallery
SW MO
Current Ride
2024 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 F150 Raptor
Just got a 24’ shelter green. It sits exactly 2” low in front. All I see are people doing 1 or 1.5 level kits. Did anybody else have 2” to level? I ordered a 2” front lift today.

What is your measuring points? The bottom of the frame is the preferred measurement points.

Just for reference, in my home garage, at wheel center to fender flare is:
Front both sides = 42"
Passenger rear = 42.5"
Driver rear = 43.25
With a very rigid chassis and long travel soft suspensions these measurements will vary as a majoring of floors and terrains are Not perfectly level.

Floor to fender along the wheel hub. 42” ish on front and 44” ish in back. Yes there is some nuance regarding where to pull tape, but this spot is kinda what you see from the side IMO.

I’m liking this measurements thread as I just ordered up my lift components…. So I got out the tape after returning from the trail…

Unloaded 22 Bronco Raptor with stock suspension at 24k miles. However I’ve added some protection that’s affected overall weight. This includes Warn 12S Winch, JCR Winch Plate, Foutz Shock skids, Rear arm bracket skids and Diff Skids. Replaced stock rear bumper with ADD Rock Fighter and replace steps/sliders with RCI Frame mount sliders. Not sure of the overall weight addition, but it adds up to a bit…

So unloaded, stock suspension, with substantial protection I measured Fronts at center of bottom of flare at 41” both sides, rear 42” both sides.

Loaded for a trail day trip: ARB twin with tank in a suitcase, all my recovery gear, large tool box, small electronics box, sleeping bag, mattress and other safety / survival gear (snowed on the trail night before).

Fronts both at 40 3/4” and Driver rear at 41 1/2” and Passenger rear at 41 1/4”

Measured on garage floor which is pretty level (no puddling on expoxy).

FWIW

IF you put anything in the rear (& you will) those measurements will change quickly.

2” on front only. Now level. Wheels and tires tomorrow!

20240904_111739.jpeg

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Back