New here, No Raptor......Yet

BlackOval

Jul 27, 2024
Scott City Kansas
Current Ride
2022 Ford F350 Crew Cab
My wife and I currently off road with side by sides but are looking really hard into a Braptor for the toy and a Wildtrak for her every day driver. We do all our off roading in the mountains of Colorado. Just here to gather some info on the raptor (issues, remedies, accessories added etc). Thanks for the add!!!!

My wife and I currently off road with side by sides but are looking really hard into a Braptor for the toy and a Wildtrak for her every day driver. We do all our off roading in the mountains of Colorado. Just here to gather some info on the raptor (issues, remedies, accessories added etc). Thanks for the add!!!!
Congratulations in advance-on both Broncos! A cautionary note about the members on this site: They can get ugly when people take delivery on new Broncos without corresponding photos, no pressure though! :)

Great deals on some 2023s that are still around on dealer lots. I just got mine this past Saturday. Where are your favorite Colorado trails. We love the Ouray CO area and have been there a lot. In September we will be trying a new spot the trails West of Denver using our FunTreks book and hitting zones 5 and 6. Any areas you recommend?

Great deals on some 2023s that are still around on dealer lots. I just got mine this past Saturday. Where are your favorite Colorado trails. We love the Ouray CO area and have been there a lot. In September we will be trying a new spot the trails West of Denver using our FunTreks book and hitting zones 5 and 6. Any areas you recommend?
I will have to check into the '23's further for some better deals for sure!!!! As far a recommended trails, all I can offer is the https://www.trailsoffroad.com/ app. I have this app and its very informative for many Colorado trails they have mapped out so far, and there are a ton of them!!!! Unfortunately, at this point, we trail ride with side by sides and with a 32 foot long trailer to haul them, it has limited me to Taylor Park so i dont have to trailer from trailhead to trailhead. I excited to sell the side by sides and trailer off and use the Bronco(s) alone. It will allow us to see a whole lot more of the gorgeous state of Colorado!!!! Have fun out there, enjoy and post pics of your trip but most importantly, safe travels to you!!!!!

Back