Shelter24

Aug 11, 2024
Gallery
Orrington, ME
Current Ride
2024 Shelter Green Raptor
Current Ride #2
2013 Jeep JK Rubicon
Traded in my 22' Code Orange Raptor for 24 Shelter Green. I added these Tuffskin emblems on just for a personal touch.

Attachments

• IMG_2423.jpg
    IMG_2423.jpg
    437.4 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_2424.jpg
    IMG_2424.jpg
    551.3 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_2763.jpg
    IMG_2763.jpg
    377.3 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_2764.jpg
    IMG_2764.jpg
    355.8 KB · Views: 31
Traded in my 22' Code Orange Raptor for 24 Shelter Green. I added these Tuffskin emblems on just for a personal touch.
I love that color. I would trade in my ‘22 Code Orange but have added to much stuff and don’t want to start from scratch with a new Raptor. With that said, I like the fender flares painted and the option to get the top painted same color although the black kinda looks nice on this color.

I wanted to get some stuff from TuffSkin as inserts in the shelter green color to offset my code orange but they didn’t have that color available yet. They said they needed someone to send them an actual part, i.e., gas tank cap, to get a perfect color match. If you get stuff from them, you might see if you can help with a match for a discount on your order.

I love that color. I would trade in my ‘22 Code Orange but have added to much stuff and don’t want to start from scratch with a new Raptor. With that said, I like the fender flares painted and the option to get the top painted same color although the black kinda looks nice on this color.

I wanted to get some stuff from TuffSkin as inserts in the shelter green color to offset my code orange but they didn’t have that color available yet. They said they needed someone to send them an actual part, i.e., gas tank cap, to get a perfect color match. If you get stuff from them, you might see if you can help with a match for a discount on your order.
I would prefer to have Code Orange again....this paint looks nice clean, but very hard to keep it that way, and trying to clean it without scratching is another story. Seems FORD has very soft paint....not impressed with how their paint holds up.

I would prefer to have Code Orange again....this paint looks nice clean, but very hard to keep it that way, and trying to clean it without scratching is another story. Seems FORD has very soft paint....not impressed with how their paint holds up.
Good to know. My current is Cyber Orange (don’t know why I put “code orange” in 1st post) and holds up pretty good. I can see where darker colors are hard to hide trail scratches but sounds like it is even worse.

Traded in my 22' Code Orange Raptor for 24 Shelter Green. I added these Tuffskin emblems on just for a personal touch
Congrats Brother!!! My favorite color by far, hence is why I chose the same.

53985754484_b9c8decc94_c_d.jpg

Still waiting for ours to get delivered. Hopefully arrives later this week. The only color matched painted top I've seen.

Top Member Reactions

Back