The Return of a Legend: The 2025 Ford Bronco Stroppe Special Edition - By Ford Motor Company

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
5 minute reveal video, and why is this Retro Bronco significant to our Bronco Raptors, it's imprinted into all of our OEM hood vents "1969"

"Introducing the 2025 Ford Bronco Stroppe Special Edition."
"Evoking the spirit of Ford legend Bill Stroppe and his line of Baja Broncos, the new 2025 Bronco Stroppe Special Edition boasts a potent 2.7-liter EcoBoost V6 engine, and a high-performance off-road suspension with advanced Fox Internal Bypass Dampers that are fit for Baja’s rugged desert terrain."
"All this performance topped with a new custom-painted livery in Oxford White, Code Orange and Atlas Blue lives up to the Stroppe name."

Thread in this forum with the history of each of the years represented on our hood vents.

Very cool. I like it. I had a chance to get into the Ford arcives a few years back. We were fortunate as it is not open to the public. They brought out a bunch of Bronco stuff for us. I don't remember seeing this. Although I don't remember a lot these days..haha. There was so much information I may have seen a picture of it and it just didn't stick.

Fun looking rig. Nice video.

Top Member Reactions

Back