MORaptor1

Aug 16, 2024
Gallery
SW MO
Current Ride
2024 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 F150 Raptor
Any news of a mesh (or solid) bikini top other than jtop?

I installed Alien brand. It's not "designed" for the BRaptor, but it works just the same. Amazon I think.

I installed Alien brand. It's not "designed" for the BRaptor, but it works just the same. Amazon I think.
Pics? Any details on what parts dont exactly work?

Pics? Any details on what parts dont exactly work?
I don't have any pics currently.

Go to Amazon and search "alien bimini top ford bronco". It's Amazon's top choice. I installed it over the center bar that only comes on a Raptor. It fit perfectly and I haven't had a single issue.

Last edited:
Why don't you like Jtop? I installed a Jtop and am very happy with it.
The velcro and adhesive is not an option. I think the way it wraps over the roll bar is also not clean enough. IMO

Mo, I think the JTOPS is the cleanest by far. Why is the velcro/adhesive not an option?

Mo, I think the JTOPS is the cleanest by far. Why is the velcro/adhesive not an option?
Not an option as in I think it doesn’t look clean along the roll bar IMO. I’d rather a more “roped on” look. I got one of those alien tops to mess with. My company does, among other things, fabric awning type work….so we have a work shop made for fabric. I’ll tinker with it and post what I come up with.

Modified alien top. Moved a set of grommets, repaired the old holes, then reinforced the area that above the cross bar and made a zipper pocket to go around the bar. That keeps it quiet. I happen to have a very similar mesh at work so it looks very clean.

IMG_2876.jpeg
IMG_2877.jpeg
IMG_2878.jpeg

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Back