Braptor Mudflap Delete - Improved Look to Fenders

if you sling alot of mud you need good mudflaps..... I've actually thought about adding larger ones..... form follows function.....

if you sling alot of mud you need good mudflaps..... I've actually thought about adding larger ones..... form follows function.....

10B3DFCB-0C2E-498F-B709-955BD1D8D121.jpeg

The RokBlokz are a little expensive, but if they stop 3 rocks from denting my doors then they’ve paid for themselves.

Sorry but we will have to agree to disagree 😁

Looks over function for those of us who don’t plan for serious mudding

That’s the beauty about a custom truck, everyone can build their rig that’s best for their needs and with the aesthetic they are going for

Last edited:
Sorry but we will have to agree to disagree 😁

Looks over function for those of us who don’t plan for serious mudding

That’s the beauty about a custom truck, everyone can build the rig that’s best for their needs and aesthetic they are going for
Exactly, It’s the Burger King of trucks. Have it your way!

I removed my rear mudflaps as well, will eventually do the front. I was not able to just unscrew them, had to literally cut them out. Was a little sketchy. Agreed the rig looks much better without them.

Thanks TCopp, I decided to remove the front trim on the front bumper corners too. Looks way better and can really show off the FOX setup better. The bolts for the crash bars, that these of course don’t have, were noticeable with the trim removed, so took those off as well. Def like the new look! View attachment 7566View attachment 7567View attachment 7568View attachment 7570View attachment 7569
Have you noticed any difference in the mud spray since removing? Or maybe you don’t go off road? Just curious if it’s any worse when you remove it certainly looks better but as far as protection I’m curious on your thoughts 😉✌🏻

Unfortunately no rain in Texas to provide feedback. I’d imagine it def reduces the protection for the side, but can’t report back.

I removed my rear mudflaps as well, will eventually do the front. I was not able to just unscrew them, had to literally cut them out. Was a little sketchy. Agreed the rig looks much better without them.
I had the same issue. Everything online made it seem so easy, but those things were NOT coming out with a screwdriver.

Thanks TCopp, I decided to remove the front trim on the front bumper corners too. Looks way better and can really show off the FOX setup better. The bolts for the crash bars, that these of course don’t have, were noticeable with the trim removed, so took those off as well. Def like the new look! View attachment 7566View attachment 7567

What the heck are these things attached to?

What are everyone’s thoughts on the exposure here with removed rears?
IMG_1881.jpeg

Last edited:
Not much concern for me but if I remember correctly when I removed, you could cut the flap to size and reinstall for just that section with the one “real” screw there and maybe just 1-2 of the clip screws. That is if you have concern. Would still provide the improved look with a little more protection.

Thanks TCopp, I decided to remove the front trim on the front bumper corners too. Looks way better and can really show off the FOX setup better. The bolts for the crash bars, that these of course don’t have, were noticeable with the trim removed, so took those off as well. Def like the new look! View attachment 7566View attachment 7567hey all, new to the forum and have had the bronco raptor for a couple months now. I’m trying to figure out how to remove these front flaps without first removing the entire end cap? Can anyone please shed some light on this?

Back