Braptor Tailgate three accessory holes on back hinge

Bigdaddy007

Feb 21, 2023
Gallery
British Columbia
Current Ride
Bronco raptor
Hello Everyone. Has anyone figured out what bolts are required for the three accessory holes on the back tailgate hinge?

I want to put my Midland Radio antenna there but haven't found a mount main for that purpose yet. Does anyone know of one or will I need to make my own?

Would like to put my antenna on one and also have the option to put a flag on the other when it is required.

You seasoned Braptor owners might be able to point me in the right direction.

Thank you in advance

I thought I've seen one somewhere, unable to locate right now but I'll keep a lookout and post any findings to this thread.

Similar thread on this site

Below is a few options, note that the verticle distance between the Bronco and Bronco Raptor tailgate upper and lower hinges are identical, therefore it appears to me that these Bronco gate mounts will also mount on the Raptor.

Amazon product ASIN B0BHY51WTF
Amazon product ASIN B0B2WFV2CH
On Michigan sand dunes the visibility flag must be mounted on the front of the vehicle. This modular bumper mount would work with those flags. There is also the visibility flag mounts for the front trail sites although I question the rigidity of the trail sites with a tall flag pole attached. Ford uses a flag attachment to one of the two modular bumper recovery points on the Michigan Silver Lake sand dunes which I haven't found yet... they may have made their own.

Below is a few options, note that the verticle distance between the Bronco and Bronco Raptor tailgate upper and lower hinges are identical, therefore it appears to me that these Bronco gate mounts will also mount on the Raptor.

Amazon product ASIN B0BHY51WTF
Amazon product ASIN B0B2WFV2CH
On Michigan sand dunes the visibility flag must be mounted on the front of the vehicle. This modular bumper mount would work with those flags. There is also the visibility flag mounts for the front trail sites although I question the rigidity of the trail sites with a tall flag pole attached. Ford uses a flag attachment to one of the two modular bumper recovery points on the Michigan Silver Lake sand dunes which I haven't found yet... they may have made their own.

OMG I totally missed this!!

I am so sorry I didn't respond earlier!!!

Thank you so much for the information. Now based on this have some options for sure. Totally appreciate the links and options and of course your feedback.

Thank you very much and I will post when I decide what is best and I end up getting.

Thank you again!!

Top Member Reactions

Back