Bronco Raptor Orders Not Allowing Code Orange Seatbelt Option

2022-ford-bronco-raptor_-black-onyx_03-jpeg.239

Our members are reporting that if your dealer is trying to place your Bronco Raptor order today, and you optioned for the Black Onyx interior trim with the optional Code Orange seatbelts, the dealer ordering system is not allowing them to add the Code Orange seatbelts to the order. We're not sure yet if this is a glitch with Ford's ordering system or if the Code Orange seatbelts are just not available to order yet. Stay tuned for more information as we receive it throughout the day.

Order is in! and please please please no Dirt/Ice mountain for our Raptors

I emailed my dealer and told them "The bronco raptor board says the seat belt glitch is fixed" and sure enough my order is now submitted. hah. thanks ya'll
Love it! Congrats to everyone on the orders! I can't wait for these to be delivered so we can meet up and do cool Bronco Raptor things. :cool:

right ?!!
I know im so damn excited. Like little kid excited.
imagine a group of us in em tearing it up?
That's the best! Nothing better than a group ride with a bunch of brand new vehicles and fun owners!

do we have a map of where everyone is located?
We will work on setting up a map! We do have a Bronco Raptor Tracker that can be found in the nav bar at the top of the site.

My dealer put my order in today! I opted for the High package instead of Lux. We will see if I regret it.

It will be my daily driver so I like some of the cruise control features etc that lux has
Yeah, I contacted my dealer yesterday and changed it back to Lux. I'll regret not getting it.

2022-ford-bronco-raptor_-black-onyx_03-jpeg.239

Our members are reporting that if your dealer is trying to place your Bronco Raptor order today, and you optioned for the Black Onyx interior trim with the optional Code Orange seatbelts, the dealer ordering system is not allowing them to add the Code Orange seatbelts to the order. We're not sure yet if this is a glitch with Ford's ordering system or if the Code Orange seatbelts are just not available to order yet. Stay tuned for more information as we receive it throughout the day.
It’s fixed

There is that post out that Ford is starting to ship vehicles with non essential chips missing. Not sure how good or bad that is and when or if they will add them back in
I think manufacturers are realizing that it's better if they send them to dealers like this than for them to sit on a dirt lot. I've seen Can-Am X3s being shipped to dealers without digital dashes or ECUs.

Back