Atw08

Jul 19, 2024
Gallery
Charlotte
Military
Army (Veteran)
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Hey all. Got a deal on a new 2023 Braptor about 3 months ago and loving it. Located in Charlotte and it turns heads everywhere. Constantly get compliments on it & my kids love it as well.

Everything is stock on it for now but planning on doing some cosmetic things to it. So far have just tinted the windows. Going to be searching the forums on how to go about putting a soft top on. If there are any meet up’s in the South Charlotte area ever hit me up!

IMG_1429.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1428.jpeg
    IMG_1428.jpeg
    312.3 KB · Views: 17
Great looking Braptor

Hey all. Got a deal on a new 2023 Braptor about 3 months ago and loving it. Located in Charlotte and it turns heads everywhere. Constantly get compliments on it & my kids love it as well.

Everything is stock on it for now but planning on doing some cosmetic things to it. So far have just tinted the windows. Going to be searching the forums on how to go about putting a soft top on. If there are any meet up’s in the South Charlotte area ever hit me up!

View attachment 13395
Best color there is! No regrets on code orange

View attachment 13395
Welcome to the pack!! We are officially twins!

Attachments

• 20240730_123756.jpg
    20240730_123756.jpg
    329.3 KB · Views: 17
welcome to the group, great looking Braptor

New here. Picked up code orange Braptor this past weekend. Love it!

Attachments

• IMG_8295.jpeg
    IMG_8295.jpeg
    358 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_7412.jpeg
    IMG_7412.jpeg
    390.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_7255.jpeg
    IMG_7255.jpeg
    302.5 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_7256.jpeg
    IMG_7256.jpeg
    305.3 KB · Views: 11

Welcome to BroncoRaptor.com! 🍻 Congratulations on your new Bronco Raptor, and good color choice! :cool:

New here. Picked up code orange Braptor this past weekend. Love it!
Welcome to BroncoRaptor.com! 🍻 Congratulations on your new Bronco Raptor, and in one of my favorite colors :giggle:

Welcome to the pack!! We are officially twins!
and Welcome to BroncoRaptor.com! 🍻 The C.O. looks great with or without the graphics package :cool:, if I could have seen the graphics in person before ordering, mine would also have the graphics.

Back