Ford sending Bronco Raptor confirmation emails!

raptor-confirm-email-feb22.jpg

Today, Ford has started sending out confirmation emails aka "golden tickets" out to customers that were selected for the first wave of allocations. If you were one of the few chosen, be sure to let us know!

Last edited:
Got my yes letter Friday, thank all posters on this forum for great information.
I have a dark blue ‘75 trying thinking of a blue braptor to match.
Thoughts View attachment 364
Congrats! I really like the Bronco Raptor in Velocity Blue. It's not a dark blue but it does look sharp.

I got my yes letter Friday. I had no clue how lucky it was until I called my dealer to confirm. I did my reservation the morning after the original release. The said it was like a lotto for reservation holders.

Tried posting picture of 75 with no luck
Great site though
Dang, I want to see it! Did you use the Insert Image function? Here's a screen capture of it.
Screen Shot 2022-02-14 at 3.54.37 PM.png

I got my yes letter Friday. I had no clue how lucky it was until I called my dealer to confirm. I did my reservation the morning after the original release. The said it was like a lotto for reservation holders.
Congrats on winning the Bronco Lottery! What color are you going to order?

Congrats and welcome to the forum @TheBroncoDad (y)

Not sure yet. I’m leaning towards cactus grey. I wanted antimatter but I’m thinking it won’t be available.

Top Member Reactions

Back