Arizona
Military
ex Army
Current Ride
2023 Shadow Black Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 BMW GS 1250 Adventure
Hi there,

In the spring I went to Moab twice. Once for a few days and the other time for a week. They were both great times. Next spring we are planning on going again with a few friends and doing a few overnights on the trails. Looking forward to that.

The first few days in Moab I did Onion Creek, Shafer trail and one other I believe. I can't really remember. The second trip my wife came and a bunch of friends and we did
1)Arches National Park, Willow Springs Road, Tower Arch and Eye of the Whale.
2)Fins and Thiings and Hell''s Revenge
3)Top of the World
4)Picture Frame Arch, Kane Creek Rim
5) Seven Mile Rim

This was an great trip! Very memorable.

Future Spring trip seems to be
1)Chicken corners and Lockhart basin as a overnight
2) Top of the World
3)Poison Spider, Golden Spike and Gold Bar Rim as an overnight

Looking forward to making this an adventure.

I will check out again @ChiliPepper Golden Spike video.

@JohnGalt lt posted about his scratches on his under body protection. I put together a few pics of my current underbody.

Moab is not to be missed. Awesome trails and a great town. All my after market under body protection is Foutz except the rock sliders witch are RCI. They have a small scratch (no pic provided). It has paid for itself for sure. I agree with John perhaps you hit a bit more since there is more to hit with the protection. I would not want to do these trails however without this protection. I am looking to add a bit more Foutz protection in the near future.

Our Raptors are an amazing vehicle on the trials.

There are some scratches on the front OEM skid plate as well. It started to rain so no pics.

j-jpg.13225

IMG_3556j.jpg
IMG_3555j.jpg
IMG_3563j.jpg
IMG_3561j.jpg
IMG_3560j.jpg
IMG_3565j.jpg
IMG_3559j.jpg
IMG_3566j.jpg
IMG_3557j.jpg

Attachments

• j.jpg
    j.jpg
    266 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Hi there,

In the spring I went to Moab twice. Once for a few days and the other time for a week. They were both great times. Next spring we are planning on going again with a few friends and doing a few overnights on the trails. Looking forward to that.

The first few days in Moab I did Onion Creek, Shafer trail and one other I believe. I can't really remember. The second trip my wife came and a bunch of friends and we did
1)Arches National Park, Willow Springs Road, Tower Arch and Eye of the Whale.
2)Fins and Thiings and Hell''s Revenge
3)Top of the World
4)Picture Frame Arch, Kane Creek Rim
5) Seven Mile Rim

This was an great trip! Very memorable.

Future Spring trip seems to be
1)Chicken corners and Lockhart basin as a overnight
2) Top of the World
3)Poison Spider, Golden Spike and Gold Bar Rim as an overnight

Looking forward to making this an adventure.

I will check out again @ChiliPepper Golden Spike video.

@JohnGalt lt posted about his scratches on his under body protection. I put together a few pics of my current underbody.

Moab is not to be missed. Awesome trails and a great town. All my after market under body protection is Foutz except the rock sliders witch are RCI. They have a small scratch (no pic provided). It has paid for itself for sure. I agree with John perhaps you hit a bit more since there is more to hit with the protection. I would not want to do these trails however without this protection. I am looking to add a bit more Foutz protection in the near future.

Our Raptors are an amazing vehicle on the trials.

There are some scratches on the front OEM skid plate as well. It started to rain so no pics.

j-jpg.13225

View attachment 13227View attachment 13226View attachment 13228View attachment 13229View attachment 13230View attachment 13231View attachment 13232View attachment 13233View attachment 13243

Nice! Love seeing these be used what they were intended for. War marks! Pretty awesome.. glad you enjoyed your time! #teamlethal

Back