jake@lethal

Supporting Vendor
Oct 20, 2022
Gallery
West Palm Beach, FL
Current Ride
2022 F-150 RCSB 5.0
Hey, Guys!

The Ford Performance ProCal for the Bronco Raptor is finally here!

Enhance the performance of the 3.0L EcoBoost engine in your 2022-2024 Bronco Raptor with the Ford Performance ProCal. Ford Performance Parts calibrations are engineered and dyno tested to deliver more power and increased performance while maintaining reliability.
  • Peak power = 455 hp @ 5,500 rpm​
  • Peak torque = 536 lb-ft @ 3,000 rpm​
  • Improved throttle response throughout the rpm range​
  • Optimized Shift Schedule​
  • Premium Fuel Required​
  • M-12655-F Pro-Cal 4 delivery tool included​
  • 3yr/36k mile Ford Performance Parts warranty from new vehicle in-service when installed at a Ford dealer or by an ASE/Red Seal certified technician. Please contact the Ford Performance Parts Tech-line for warranty registration.​
  • For US & Canada Vehicles Only​
  • 49-State Approved, Non-California Approved
Get yours here ---> Ford Performance Calibration w/ ProCal 4 Calibration Delivery Tool (2022-2024 Bronco Raptor) - M-9603-BR30

braptor_procal.jpeg

Hey, Guys!

The Ford Performance ProCal for the Bronco Raptor is finally here!

Enhance the performance of the 3.0L EcoBoost engine in your 2022-2024 Bronco Raptor with the Ford Performance ProCal. Ford Performance Parts calibrations are engineered and dyno tested to deliver more power and increased performance while maintaining reliability.
  • Peak power = 455 hp @ 5,500 rpm​
  • Peak torque = 536 lb-ft @ 3,000 rpm​
  • Improved throttle response throughout the rpm range​
  • Optimized Shift Schedule​
  • Premium Fuel Required​
  • M-12655-F Pro-Cal 4 delivery tool included​
  • 3yr/36k mile Ford Performance Parts warranty from new vehicle in-service when installed at a Ford dealer or by an ASE/Red Seal certified technician. Please contact the Ford Performance Parts Tech-line for warranty registration.​
  • For US & Canada Vehicles Only​
  • 49-State Approved, Non-California Approved
What is the expected ship date, if ordered?

What is the expected ship date, if ordered?
They stated in another thread that they ordered a ton of these on the 29th of August. Assuming that FP has these ready to ship to Lethal, they anticipate shipping them out in the next week or two.

I ordered one from them and am looking forward to that extra boost in torque and smoother shifting, too. Torque number exceeded my expectations by quite a bit, and you can’t beat an extra 10% off the $695 price during their Labor Day sale.

I'm new to this, I have a Braptor, how do you get the tune after you buy the hardware?
In general, the tuner device has to be registered/locked to your VIN through Ford Performance (online), then the tune will be downloaded onto it. Once that’s done, the tuner is plugged into your Bronco and the tune is installed.

If you want to maintain your factory warranty, a Ford tech or a certified ASE mechanic must perform the install.

If you don’t care about factory warranty, it’s possible to DIY it. I did it on my 2.3L BB and will also do it on my Raptor when the FP Tuner is delivered.

Hope that helps.

I'm a DIY'er as well. I bought the Vivid Racing piggyback for my BR, but haven't installed it as of yet. I only have a little over a thousand miles on it & am waiting until after I complete my first oil change.
Warranties!!!! LMAO!!! I had a shirt custom made that says... "I VOID WARRANTIES"

lol! I like to keep my warranty if I can, but it won’t stop me from installing something I want on my Bronco. In the case of my Raptor, I wrecked it with 8k miles on it, so the warranty is pretty well voided anyway. Hope to get it back in the next 30-60 days so I can start driving it again!

lol! I like to keep my warranty if I can, but it won’t stop me from installing something I want on my Bronco. In the case of my Raptor, I wrecked it with 8k miles on it, so the warranty is pretty well voided anyway. Hope to get it back in the next 30-60 days so I can start driving it again!
When does a "Wreck" Void the warranty... What got damaged on your Truck?

When does a "Wreck" Void the warranty... What got damaged on your Truck?
That's a good question. I really don't know the answer, but I think it's a safe assumption that most dealers would point to the wreck as the root cause of any future issues with the truck. Maybe not, but depending on what issue may arise, they may be correct.

I damaged all fenders/flares, one door, side mirrors, windshield header, front shock mount, UCA's, tie rods, rear links, and panhard bar. Plus, the curtain and side impact airbags deployed, the top was cracked in multiple places and the B-pillar brace was broken. Surprisingly, the frame and roll cage are still straight as an arrow.

Once I get it back, I wouldn't be surprised if there are some lingering electronic and/or suspension issues that'll need to be ironed out, but maybe not.

Either way, I think installing the FP Tune myself is the least of my worries as far as warranty is concerned. :D

ugh its so tempting but I also paid for the extended warranty so not worth voiding that..
it won't void your warranty LOL its made BY FORD! just have your dealer install it for a 3/36K warranty...

ordered mine saturday. I know another place already got there's and mailed them out today 2 day. I would think lethal should have them anytime if not already????

ordered mine saturday. I know another place already got there's and mailed them out today 2 day. I would think lethal should have them anytime if not already????
It was just officially announced last Thursday, so it is highly unlikely that any vendor has received them yet. Lethal has stated same in other threads…

For those inquiring about a ship date we are expecting the first batch in today or tomorrow. Once they come in they'll get labeled up and shipped right out in the order in which they were received in. Will this first batch cover all of the orders placed since the 29th? No. With that said we have a LOT more of these already on order with Ford Performance and will ship them as quick as possible once they arrive here.

We appreciate everyones business and support so thank you to everyone that placed their orders with us.

If you guys have any other questions please feel free to let us know.

Thanks!

For those inquiring about a ship date we are expecting the first batch in today or tomorrow. Once they come in they'll get labeled up and shipped right out in the order in which they were received in. Will this first batch cover all of the orders placed since the 29th? No. With that said we have a LOT more of these already on order with Ford Performance and will ship them as quick as possible once they arrive here.

We appreciate everyones business and support so thank you to everyone that placed their orders with us.

If you guys have any other questions please feel free to let us know.

Thanks!
Will we receive an email/tracking info when they ship? Thanks for the great deal! Perfect timing for the Labor Day sale.

Nice! I am new to this and will have dealer install to retain the warranty. Will the dealer to all the device registration etc... or the owner need to go through all that (assume there is an instruction comes with it) before take it to the dealer and have the software install? Thanks!

Anyone know a dealer with descendible cost to install in NYC? my dealer say the cost is $740+tax. I think they asking too much for 1 to 1.5 hour job.
I see some say $300 - 400 from other states, that I think is about right. I know I can dIY as well, but in order to keep the factory warranty 3year/36k miles. they need Ford dealer or ASE/Red Seal certified technician to install it. Now just need to find a place to install it once I got the tune.

Anyone know a dealer with descendible cost to install in NYC? my dealer say the cost is $740+tax. I think they asking too much for 1 to 1.5 hour job.
I see some say $300 - 400 from other states, that I think is about right. I know I can dIY as well, but in order to keep the factory warranty 3year/36k miles. they need Ford dealer or ASE/Red Seal certified technician to install it. Now just need to find a place to install it once I got the tune.
im pretty sure this is like 15-30 min job! Your getting bent over. Look for an ase cert mech and have them price it out same warranty as ford dealer 3yr/36K

Back