ProCal for Bronco Raptor is HERE!!

I think it's ridiculous that installing a tune from Ford will invalidate your warranty but if the dealer does it, something magical happens to protect it.

Anyone know a dealer with descendible cost to install in NYC? my dealer say the cost is $740+tax. I think they asking too much for 1 to 1.5 hour job.
I see some say $300 - 400 from other states, that I think is about right. I know I can dIY as well, but in order to keep the factory warranty 3year/36k miles. they need Ford dealer or ASE/Red Seal certified technician to install it. Now just need to find a place to install it once I got the tune.
which dealer is this? I go to Koeppel, which I would assume it is as they love their markups and secret charges.

I had thought about Romeo ford in Kingston as I find myself up there a bit.

which dealer is this? I go to Koeppel, which I would assume it is as they love their markups and secret charges.

I had thought about Romeo ford in Kingston as I find myself up there a bit.
will try to call Koeppel, let see how much they asking for

Anyone know a dealer with descendible cost to install in NYC? my dealer say the cost is $740+tax. I think they asking too much for 1 to 1.5 hour job.
I see some say $300 - 400 from other states, that I think is about right. I know I can dIY as well, but in order to keep the factory warranty 3year/36k miles. they need Ford dealer or ASE/Red Seal certified technician to install it. Now just need to find a place to install it once I got the tune.
My dealer gave me a cost of $190.00. It's less than an hour to install.
Had another dealer who I didn't buy my Braptor thru quote $600.00.

Hey, Guys!

The Ford Performance ProCal for the Bronco Raptor is finally here!

Enhance the performance of the 3.0L EcoBoost engine in your 2022-2024 Bronco Raptor with the Ford Performance ProCal. Ford Performance Parts calibrations are engineered and dyno tested to deliver more power and increased performance while maintaining reliability.
  • Peak power = 455 hp @ 5,500 rpm​
  • Peak torque = 536 lb-ft @ 3,000 rpm​
  • Improved throttle response throughout the rpm range​
  • Optimized Shift Schedule​
  • Premium Fuel Required​
  • M-12655-F Pro-Cal 4 delivery tool included​
  • 3yr/36k mile Ford Performance Parts warranty from new vehicle in-service when installed at a Ford dealer or by an ASE/Red Seal certified technician. Please contact the Ford Performance Parts Tech-line for warranty registration.​
  • For US & Canada Vehicles Only​
  • 49-State Approved, Non-California Approved

Tuned Bronco Raptor WITH WARRANTY?! Ford Performance ProCal4 for Bronco and Ranger Raptor

Today, Jared takes a look at the all new Ford Performance ProCal4 and Calibration for the 2022-2024 Bronco Raptor, as well as 2024 Ranger Raptor's.

Check it out here!
Bronco Raptor : https://www.lethalperformance.com/for...

Ranger Raptor : https://www.lethalperformance.com/for...

Not only will this calibration from Ford Performance increase your vehicle's power to 455HP/536 lb-ft TQ, you also get improved throttle response throughout the rpm range, optimized shifting, the ability to read and clear DTC trouble codes, and much more. PLUS it's all covered by a 3yr/36k mile Ford Performance warranty.

Just received mine today and installed it., (Thanks Jake), Follow the steps in Jakes Video or download the installation sheet. Interesting that when it loaded the ProCal4 apt to my computer it displayed " Livernois". Anyway, it's a straightforward process and takes about 20 minutes.

Attachments

• Ford Tuner Bronco Raptor.jpeg
    Ford Tuner Bronco Raptor.jpeg
    203.6 KB · Views: 2
Received mine yesterday from Lethal Performance and just got installed at Bronco Barn. $160 to install but had to troubleshoot it as it was giving me a check brake and check 4x4 fault. Took about 3 hours to get done with troubleshooting. Great Folks! Turns out, the dealer had installed a LoJack using an extension cable off the OBD port when it was connected. Iit triggered the faults after about 4 miles. Forgot the LoJack was even installed as I wasn't charged for it but they took it out and no issues thereafter (Ford Pass does the same thing). Lethal Performance is awesome as out here, the dealers can't get em and for that labor day sale - perfect. I ordered mine the day it was released. My favorite part of it, the new shift calibration - worth it for just that! Can't really tell the difference in throttle response. Honestly, it felt quicker off the line using a banks pedal monster. (not sure if this can be hooked up again or that would the perfect balance IMO) Mid range pull feels much better though. I have an S&B Filter intake as well.

Will we receive an email/tracking info when they ship? Thanks for the great deal! Perfect timing for the Labor Day sale.
Yes you will indeed receive an email with your tracking info once the label is created and the order is changed to a shipped status. Thanks for your business and support! If there's anything else we can help you with in the meantime please let us know.

Thanks!

Nice! I am new to this and will have dealer install to retain the warranty. Will the dealer to all the device registration etc... or the owner need to go through all that (assume there is an instruction comes with it) before take it to the dealer and have the software install? Thanks!
The devices comes with instructions on the whole process as well as the voucher for the calibration. It should be a fairly simple install for your dealer. If you have any other questions please let us know.

Thanks!

Not sure when mine will ship out. I ordered on Monday.
We're shipping orders as quick as possible. Each batch that comes in goes right out the door. If you haven't received tracking for your order yet just be patient as we have more batches coming in and should be all caught up on backorders very shortly.

If you have any other questions in the meantime please feel free to give us a call or you can also email [email protected]

Thanks for your business and support!

Just received mine today and installed it., (Thanks Jake), Follow the steps in Jakes Video or download the installation sheet. Interesting that when it loaded the ProCal4 apt to my computer it displayed " Livernois". Anyway, it's a straightforward process and takes about 20 minutes.

Top Member Reactions

Back