Scheduling is happening today 4/14

It was supposed to be an off-week as far as scheduling was concerned, but I checked my order thru the backdoor link this morning and saw this:

Screen Shot 2022-04-14 at 8.23.18 AM.png

YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!
Looks like a "secret scheduling day". Check on your orders folks!!

Actually they are different. Reservation # is an 8-digit number given when someone makes their original reservation. At order time, those are converted into a dealer-specific 4-character order code (which only has meaning in the context of that dealer...no other).

People that just ordered at a dealership without a prior reservation (ie, walk-ins) never get the reservation # and can't use the backdoor link.
Thats what I originally was thinking but then when i logged in and saw my reservation number was now labeled as order number i just made an assumption. I'm just a silly goose, ignore me lol

How often do they update the scheduling page? If we check at 9 am, is there a chance it is updated at noon? or once a day either you make the cut or not?

How often do they update the scheduling page? If we check at 9 am, is there a chance it is updated at noon? or once a day either you make the cut or not?
I haven’t heard anything definitive about that. Anecdotally, it seems I’ve read posts on various forums that seem to indicate that vehicles are scheduled over the course of the (Michigan) business day rather than all at once.

My rule of thumb was to check once a day (whenever I had a free moment), unless I heard some “buzz” about scheduling going on (like yesterday) in which case I would check a few times throughout the day.

Might be a good question to pose on 6G since there are some dealers and Ford reps that participate there. Of course, silliness often ensues there…

Well I talked to my dealer today and I'm not sure how he knew but he said that the two from his dealership wouldn't be scheduled until the end of June possibly July.

The dealer knows when it’ll be scheduled because the dealers are in charge of scheduling the Bronco Raptors. Not being snarky, just sharing info.

I haven’t heard anything definitive about that. Anecdotally, it seems I’ve read posts on various forums that seem to indicate that vehicles are scheduled over the course of the (Michigan) business day rather than all at once.

My rule of thumb was to check once a day (whenever I had a free moment), unless I heard some “buzz” about scheduling going on (like yesterday) in which case I would check a few times throughout the day.

Might be a good question to pose on 6G since there are some dealers and Ford reps that participate there. Of course, silliness often ensues there…
1650042458406.png

It was supposed to be an off-week as far as scheduling was concerned, but I checked my order thru the backdoor link this morning and saw this:

View attachment 771
What is the back door link your checking ?

View attachment 771

Got a call from my NJ dealer that I have a 5/16 build date also. Said to expect a late June-early July delivery
I was wondering when we will get ours since they are built the same week. I am hoping that info changes. I know I just saw a regular Bronco built and delivered in 2 weeks. My Subaru was ordered, built and delivered in three weeks. I hope Ford does something to get these to us quickly.

I was wondering when we will get ours since they are built the same week. I am hoping that info changes. I know I just saw a regular Bronco built and delivered in 2 weeks. My Subaru was ordered, built and delivered in three weeks. I hope Ford does something to get these to us quickly.
I went through this hurry up and wait for a 392 Rubicon and from start to finish it took 5 months, so anything less than that is a bonus as far as I'm concerned.

That's right. Last 6 digits are the key ones. All Raptors will end in A5xxxx presumably, perhaps a little higher.

How ere you able to find your VIN?
He was able to find it in the code of the website. If you are scheduled though you can call ford and ask. I did this morning, they gave me my vin as well as my code for price protection, so i get $695 off when i sign now. My vin ends in 1068, so they are over 1000 now.

How ere you able to find your VIN?
1) Hard way: if you know how to use Developer Mode or Tools in your browser, the VIN tag can be uncovered with some searching. It is not visible on the backdoor link webpage.
2) Easy way: call your dealer. They can run a Vehicle Visibility Report and find your VIN for you.

1) Hard way: if you know how to use Developer Mode or Tools in your browser, the VIN tag can be uncovered with some searching. It is not visible on the backdoor link webpage.
2) Easy way: call your dealer. They can run a Vehicle Visibility Report and find your VIN for you.
I tried the developer mode and couldn't find mine, searched for a while. I texted my dealer on Friday and they said they'd look and never got back to me lol. So thats why i called ford, and the lady that helped me was almost more excited than me to get the VIN lol. She also ran a check for any promotions and incentives linked to me/my bronco. So worth the call for that too. Never had customer support so jovial honestly, wish it was always that way.

He was able to find it in the code of the website. If you are scheduled though you can call ford and ask. I did this morning, they gave me my vin as well as my code for price protection, so i get $695 off when i sign now. My vin ends in 1068, so they are over 1000 now.
What are you getting the price protection for?

Back