Two For Tuesday - Bronco Raptor Forum Giveaway!

braptor-contest-may-2022.jpg

It's time to kick off another Bronco Raptor Forum giveaway for the month of May!

To enter, simply reply to this thread with two places you would love to drive the Bronco Raptor.
(trips, off-road parks, beach, trails, etc)

The winners will receive a custom hat with the BroncoRaptor.com Forum logo.

I'll leave this thread open for 3 days and randomly pick two winners on Friday May 20th. Good luck!

View attachment 1115

It's time to kick off another Bronco Raptor Forum giveaway for the month of May!

To enter, simply reply to this thread with two places you would love to drive the Bronco Raptor.

I'll leave this thread open for 3 days and randomly pick two winners on Friday May 20th. Good luck!
First, I will be taking my Raptor on a road trip from Atlanta to the California coast line, where I will head north Hwy 1 / 101 until I make it to Redwood State Park.

The second Trip will be much shorter and more symbolic of the original Bronco I ordered. I'll to go visit the Outer Banks with the Raptor to introduce her to the original dream spot.

Definitely will be taking it to Broken Bow, OK for some off-roading with the family, Gilmer, TX, and out to the deer lease in West Texas. The trail it will mostly be on is the I-35E trail going into North Dallas and back so I can make all the other trail rigs jealous on my way to and from work.

View attachment 1115

Given I'm in Houston, TX - first trips will likely be to Big Bend Ranch State Park/Big Bend NP and to Merus Adventure Park in Amarillo!!!

Not much here in Kansas, but I want to drive down to Little Sahara in Oklahoma. Hopefully I’ll also have it by the time my brother has his bachelor party out in Boulder, CO. So that would be my second place, anywhere I can find in Colorado.

View attachment 1115

1)from the dealership lot
2)into my garage

View attachment 1115

All of southern Utah from St. George to Moab and the 5 Nat’l Parks in between. Second, I’d love to hit the trails in the San Juan Mtns near Silverton, Telluride, and Ouray Colorado!

I plan on driving it on a Baja adventure with the #NORRA1000 event (Rapido Safari) and to any number of Bronco meet-ups. We have the So CA Bronco "Big Bear Bronco Bash" coming up in June, so next year will do for that 'cause no way will I have it for this year.

Back