Vegas to Reno In A Stock Bronco?! - By Vaughn Gittin Jr.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
15 minute pre-race testing and walk around pointing out stock components vs. custom race or modified components.

"This Ford Bronco has proven itself once already in the Baja 1000, but will it hold up for me and Loren Healy next week? Checkout what's underneath, under the hood and inside the Bronco we will be putting 500 miles on as we go Vegas to Reno!"

Updated: September 4, 2024

Watch Vaughn's race recap video below in this post, impressive Racing accomplishment.

Last edited:
Some video shorts action...

Take a ride along in this 11 hour video by Vaughn Gittin Jr.

"Follow Loren Healy & I along as we race the Ford Performance Bronco Raptor from Vegas to Reno"

Bronco Raptor Claims Top Honors in Stock Mid-Size Class
1724373084077.png

"In the stock mid-size vehicle class, Vaughn Gittin Jr. and Loren Healy took the win with their Bronco Raptor, further solidifying its reputation as the ultimate stock off-road vehicle. Fresh off a first-in-class finish at the 2023 Baja 1000, the Bronco Raptor’s success in Vegas to Reno underscores its capability to tackle the most challenging conditions straight from the factory. The advanced suspension, rugged design, and EcoBoost engine provided Gittin Jr. and Healy a seamless raceday."

“The Bronco Raptor is so impressive,” said Gittin Jr. “Considering how stock this Bronco Raptor is and knowing what we threw at it for over 550 miles is a huge testament to the strength, durability and fun that the Bronco platform offers to its customers. We did the entire race in the same Baja Goat mode that I run in my personal Bronco. Earning the win is awesome but the fun and experience we had while doing it was epic!

Full Article here:

Last edited:
Well done Race recap with Bronco Raptor details and race performance in this 17 minute video.

Congratulations to Vaughn Gittin Jr. and Loren Healy along with Ford Performance. Outstanding team effort!

500 Miles to First in A Stock Bronco!! - By Vaughn Gittin Jr.​

"My man Loren Healy and I got the win in our Ford Bronco Raptor from Vegas to Reno!! What a fun race being able to push the same factory Bronco Raptor with a few changes, you could have in your garage. "

Top Member Reactions

Back