GOODBYE 22

Wow I don’t envy the person who has to explain how dealer stock Bronco Raptors were built before GTs. That seems like a failure at both the dealership and Ford HQ level.
I agree completely....

I'm going to just be super happy for everyone starting to get theirs and hoping for the best on the one's waiting to be built and delivered.

For me....come on MY23! I hope to keep my hopes up somehow I can't bare to tell my wife...lol.

Wow I don’t envy the person who has to explain how dealer stock Bronco Raptors were built before GTs. That seems like a failure at both the dealership and Ford HQ level.
Especially considering this is a specialty/trophy/performance vehicle. FMC has truly lost their grip on reality.

Just learned from FP that Ford is still scheduling Bronco Raptors this week.

I think some are definitely not happening this year and then there are some that still have a chance and should know this week.

2022 orders have not balanced out yet.

Below schedule copied from Long McArthor's video: 2023 Ford Bronco Changeover and Order Bank Updates

This is referring to Bronco's, no specifics on Bronco Raptors

1662482694369.png

Sigh...GT holder here. Just got the email from Ford that I will probably be bumped to MY23. Pretty frustrated at this point...no First Edition...no MY22 Raptor...still waiting. I get it, first world problems...but still..

Sigh...GT holder here. Just got the email from Ford that I will probably be bumped to MY23. Pretty frustrated at this point...no First Edition...no MY22 Raptor...still waiting. I get it, first world problems...but still..
Welcome to the forum! Sorry to hear this, but I'm still hopeful that they are going to build Bronco Raptors for a bit longer than the standard Bronco. If not, then hopefully, it will be a quick change over and we will still see 2023 Bronco Raptors before the end of the year.

Just learned from FP that Ford is still scheduling Bronco Raptors this week.

I think some are definitely not happening this year and then there are some that still have a chance and should know this week.

2022 orders have not balanced out yet.
Call the Bronco "Hot Line" and was told that my Raptor was "Balanced out" - twice! but she left the door open with a comment that i may still get an email... still - no vin or eta.

Welcome to the forum! Sorry to hear this, but I'm still hopeful that they are going to build Bronco Raptors for a bit longer than the standard Bronco. If not, then hopefully, it will be a quick change over and we will still see 2023 Bronco Raptors before the end of the year.
Thanks Dragoon!

July 13, 2020: Reservation placed online for 2021 First Edition
March 15, 2021: Place order for First Edition with the dealer
...Various update emails and delay emails...
January 26, 2022: Get the inquiry email for the golden ticket - if I want to convert my FE reservation to a Raptor...immediately reply "YES"
February 11, 2022: Get the GT email! "Order banks will open in March". WOOHOO!
March 10, 2022: Get email that order banks are open - immediate run to dealership and order.
April 15, 2022: Verification of order (have Order Code and Sales Code)
...Various updated and delay emails...still sitting in "Unscheduled, Clean"
September 6th, 2022: Get the SECOND "Dear John" email basically stating my Bronco won't be built this MY.

At this point, I call complete BS on Ford for this statement they kindly include in their emails: "As a reminder, your reservation timestamp, and not the date that you place your order with your dealer, will be used to determine when your Bronco gets produced."

Yeah....right.

What did the email say about 2023, anything?

What did the email say about 2023, anything?
Get ready for adventure.
Thank you for staying with us on this journey to your new Ford Bronco® SUV. While we continue to build and ship as many Bronco SUVs as we can, we are coming to the end of the 2022 model year. Rest assured, if your order does not get built as a 2022, you will be in line for the 2023 model year. More information is coming soon—including how to update your order for a 2023 model year with available colors and features. You'll also have the opportunity to be one of the first to order the new Heritage Edition or Everglades™ series 2023 Bronco.

Questions can be answered by a member of the Bronco Support Team at 1-800-334-4375 or by checking out our FAQ page.

We appreciate your patience and loyalty as we continue to work to get you into the driver's seat of your new Bronco.

"So you're saying there's a chance??" :)

Get ready for adventure.
Thank you for staying with us on this journey to your new Ford Bronco® SUV. While we continue to build and ship as many Bronco SUVs as we can, we are coming to the end of the 2022 model year. Rest assured, if your order does not get built as a 2022, you will be in line for the 2023 model year. More information is coming soon—including how to update your order for a 2023 model year with available colors and features. You'll also have the opportunity to be one of the first to order the new Heritage Edition or Everglades™ series 2023 Bronco.

Questions can be answered by a member of the Bronco Support Team at 1-800-334-4375 or by checking out our FAQ page.

We appreciate your patience and loyalty as we continue to work to get you into the driver's seat of your new Bronco.

"So you're saying there's a chance??" :)

Do you only have one reservation/order, or multiple?

Thanks Dragoon!

July 13, 2020: Reservation placed online for 2021 First Edition
March 15, 2021: Place order for First Edition with the dealer
...Various update emails and delay emails...
January 26, 2022: Get the inquiry email for the golden ticket - if I want to convert my FE reservation to a Raptor...immediately reply "YES"
February 11, 2022: Get the GT email! "Order banks will open in March". WOOHOO!
March 10, 2022: Get email that order banks are open - immediate run to dealership and order.
April 15, 2022: Verification of order (have Order Code and Sales Code)
...Various updated and delay emails...still sitting in "Unscheduled, Clean"
September 6th, 2022: Get the SECOND "Dear John" email basically stating my Bronco won't be built this MY.

At this point, I call complete BS on Ford for this statement they kindly include in their emails: "As a reminder, your reservation timestamp, and not the date that you place your order with your dealer, will be used to determine when your Bronco gets produced."

Yeah....right.
Your experience comes very close to mine. Except, my raptor was built in June but now on a “chip hold”. I smell 🐂💩

Do you only have one reservation/order, or multiple?
Just one reservation. I had an order for the First Edition...but they cancelled it and let me place a GT order for a Raptor. All while maintaining the same Reservation ID.

Your experience comes very close to mine. Except, my raptor was built in June but now on a “chip hold”. I smell 🐂💩
At least you probably have a VIN and a hope of getting a MY22. Maybe yours is sitting out with the rest of them on the lot in the one pic. Good luck!

GT Holder, first day reservation here and still nothing scheduled. Looks like a 2023, but I have not seen anything confirming a 2023 Raptor yet.

GT Holder, first day reservation here and still nothing scheduled. Looks like a 2023, but I have not seen anything confirming a 2023 Raptor yet.
I have no doubt there there will be a ‘23 Raptor. Sucks that the GT holders have to continue to wait

Just one reservation. I had an order for the First Edition...but they cancelled it and let me place a GT order for a Raptor. All while maintaining the same Reservation ID.
Ford is still scheduling build dates for 2022 MY this week, I'm still hoping for all GT holders to be scheduled.

Finally got through the call queue for the Bronco Support Team (800-334-4375) this morning. They told me that we have till Friday to get our orders in. If we don't get in by Friday (9/9), we'll be pushed to 2023.

Back