GOODBYE 22

Also, when I pushed my dealer about the delays with my order, he blamed FORD. Said that all of the "big market dealers" will get their allocations first. Anyone in a small market (I'm in suburbia Missouri), will not get their orders picked up. He stated that the pics of parking lots full of Bronco Raptors are all for big market dealers and put out there by FORD marketing. At this point...not sure who to believe.

Also, when I pushed my dealer about the delays with my order, he blamed FORD. Said that all of the "big market dealers" will get their allocations first. Anyone in a small market (I'm in suburbia Missouri), will not get their orders picked up. He stated that the pics of parking lots full of Bronco Raptors are all for big market dealers and put out there by FORD marketing. At this point...not sure who to believe.
Your dealer, like most dealers of all brands, are frustrated, and understandably so. Manufacturing process flows are interrupted globally without adequate tracking mechanisms for this temporary situation.

There are a number of us members here that have our BR orders with small dealerships in which our allocation is the only BR allocation at our dealer. Mine is in northern Michigan and I'm scheduled for build week 9/12.

Ford BR scheduling is still in process for 2022 MY. Hoping your next.

🤞. I think this is more for people like myself that don't have a VIN or build date. For those who already have that, they should be good (I assume).
Yes, same boat, “scheduling cleanup,” like for us still without a VIN.

It seemed like the scheduling so far has left Week of 10/17 open for scheduling still. I could be wrong but I’ve only seen scheduling for weeks 10/3, 10/10, and even 10/24.

Your dealer, like most dealers of all brands, are frustrated, and understandably so. Manufacturing process flows are interrupted globally without adequate tracking mechanisms for this temporary situation.

There are a number of us members here that have our BR orders with small dealerships in which our allocation is the only BR allocation at our dealer. Mine is in northern Michigan and I'm scheduled for build week 9/12.

Ford BR scheduling is still in process for 2022 MY. Hoping your next.
Same here, small Ford dealer with only my allocation.

There is a post on another forum indicating that another email will come out today or tomorrow confirming the MY changeover for those without VIN. Yesterday's email was just the harbinger.

Kind of falls in line with the rumors that this is the final week of scheduling.

It seemed like the scheduling so far has left Week of 10/17 open for scheduling still. I could be wrong but I’ve only seen scheduling for weeks 10/3, 10/10, and even 10/24.
Just got pushed from 10/3 to 10/17 production week. Original production week was 8/22 before getting continuous push backs. Maybe that’s why they left it open…

Hope they don’t start canceling VINs and pushing back folks that have already been scheduled.

i called yesterday i was scheduled for week of 9/26. now 10/3. we will see!!

🤞. I think this is more for people like myself that don't have a VIN or build date. For those who already have that, they should be good (I assume).
Been waiting since Aug 2020, finally got Vin 8/12 said will be produced week of 9/5 but hasn't been built yet!! ?? My vin# 51453 fyi

Last edited:
Just got pushed from 10/3 to 10/17 production week. Original production week was 8/22 before getting continuous push backs. Maybe that’s why they left it open…

Hope they don’t start canceling VINs and pushing back folks that have already been scheduled.
Shit…..bet I got bumped again too. Wtf?

Back