If you were chosen for the Bronco Raptor, what was your reservation number?

Day 1 reservation 10127xxx. I originally ordered a 4 door wildtrack and assigned it to a local dealer. I have a golden ticket and dealer told me no ADM (they have 2 golden ticket holders)

#1014XXXX got me a golden ticket.
Sat on this reservation since 7/20 waiting for the rumored “warthog” that has now emerged as the BRaptor… definitely worth the wait!
Congrats and welcome to the forum!

#1014XXXX got me a golden ticket.
Sat on this reservation since 7/20 waiting for the rumored “warthog” that has now emerged as the BRaptor… definitely worth the wait!

Well played! Congrats and welcome! 🍻

10151xxx. I have to send my dealer a final build that I want by Monday and they are placing it with their Ford rep Tuesday morning. I’m torn on graphics, carbon fiber and the upgraded wheels. I guess I have a few days to figure it out.

10151xxx. I have to send my dealer a final build that I want by Monday and they are placing it with their Ford rep Tuesday morning. I’m torn on graphics, carbon fiber and the upgraded wheels. I guess I have a few days to figure it out.
That's great! I assume you had a Golden Ticket? Which exterior color are you going to get?

Back