If you were chosen for the Bronco Raptor, what was your reservation number?

It’s looking like there is no real rhyme nor reason to which reservation numbers got chosen to get the 2022 Ford Bronco Raptor, but possibly we could find a pattern or a cut-off point……

My reservation number (golden ticket recipient) was : 10133559

I look forward to seeing everyone else’s.
I got a golden ticket, my reservation number is 10222018, my original reservation was July 2020. We ordered a badlands edition...

Indeed! Much more rare than an FE, that’s for sure.
A poster on another bronco board sent me this.
1646315719814.jpeg

Last edited:
Here is the email. got!! I had 2 day 1 reservations that did NOT get picked... ohh well its a golden ticket/email to me...No hand raisers where picked from the dealer. I went in last year and told them about the bronco warthog and begged them to make a list. I happened to get number #1 on the list.... well bumped to #2 because the owner gets the first one lol.

Donald,
We just received our estimate for Bronco Raptor production for the 2022 MY. We are estimated to receive 5 for the model year and you are one of the lucky few that will get one. The Bronco Raptor order bank is scheduled to open after 2:00 CST on March 8th. We will be reaching out to you to finalize your order then.

Here is the email. got!! I had 2 day 1 reservations that did NOT get picked... ohh well its a golden ticket/email to me...No hand raisers where picked from the dealer. I went in last year and told them about the bronco warthog and begged them to make a list. I happened to get number #1 on the list.... well bumped to #2 because the owner gets the first one lol.

Donald,
We just received our estimate for Bronco Raptor production for the 2022 MY. We are estimated to receive 5 for the model year and you are one of the lucky few that will get one. The Bronco Raptor order bank is scheduled to open after 2:00 CST on March 8th. We will be reaching out to you to finalize your order then.
That's great news! I hope there are a lot of other dealers out there that are going to get allocations for situations just like yours.

Back