Rear Speaker Pods

You will definitely notice a difference. When you get to the sub, I did a plugnplaykit for that also. I used the Kicker Comp sub and Key 500.1 amp which he sells as a kit with the harness. Good luck and let me know what you think once you have it done. It’s a fun project.
pods and replacement cabin speakers come today. No amp yet for the rear pods...

pods and replacement cabin speakers come today. No amp yet for the rear pods...
Hopefully it will work out that right when you are done with swapping out speakers the amp and harness will get there to finish up but even before the amp, you will notice a much better sound.

Hopefully it will work out that right when you are done with swapping out speakers the amp and harness will get there to finish up but even before the amp, you will notice a much better sound.
Omg without doing the rear pods and just the cabins from trial seven it’s like an entire new system! Everyone should do this for a few hundred! Actually for 90-100k Ford should be doing much better speakers! The ones that came with the B&O are laughable! Terrible honestly after taking them out!!!!

The pods and speakers were bought from MTI! Weird they’d sell a speaker for a pod that doesn’t fit without modification lol. Do t even care it’s not plug and play but the speaker grill holders diameter it to big to fit the pod!!! I have speaker rings coming to see if I can make them work. If not I’ll get the alpines from trail seven and put these $400 speakers in the shelf or try to sell them 🤦🏻‍♂️
Ah, you bought the pods as well! Have they offered any insight or service to assist?

Nope, messaged them and they saw my message in messenger and didn’t even respond!!!
Ah, you bought the pods as well! Have they offered any insight or service to assist?
This is the trash they put in 100k vehicles. B&O should be ashamed of themselves!

Attachments

• IMG_6036.jpeg
    IMG_6036.jpeg
    537.8 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_6038.jpeg
    IMG_6038.jpeg
    401.9 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_6039.jpeg
    IMG_6039.jpeg
    286.3 KB · Views: 4
Insane the Focals do not fit the mti pods and bought it all from MTI. The the speaker grill ring is to large! Took everything apart and was going to install to find no bueno. Guess I try and make some speakers rings and make them taller so the ring can sit in the outside and I can use the grills. 🤦🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️
That is weird. If you look at the pictures posted on page 1 of this thread, it looks like TurboS has the MTI with Focal speakers. Wonder if MTI sent you the wrong Focal speakers? Maybe reach out to TurboS

That is weird. If you look at the pictures posted on page 1 of this thread, it looks like TurboS has the MTI with Focal speakers. Wonder if MTI sent you the wrong Focal speakers? Maybe reach out to TurboS
Yes finally some clarification from MTI. You do not use the plastics grill ring. They said bend the grill edge out and it will bite against the pod housing. What looks to be a plastic ring in the pic is actually tape they told me… so I’m going to try it tonight again I think. Hope my forscan comes soon so I can tweak all these speakers to play both tweeter and speaker mode…

Back