Bronco Raptor Order Banks Open Today @ 3 PM ET!

2022 Ford Bronco Raptor_16.jpg

We have liftoff! If you were lucky enough to receive a Bronco Raptor allocation from Ford's "Hand-Waver" program then today is your day to order! According to our forum member @CVSJR he spoke with Ford this morning and confirmed that Bronco Raptor order banks would open up at 3 pm ET today! Ford also told him that if you did not receive a Bronco Raptor allocation confirmation from Ford then you will have to wait until sometime in May to place your order.

If you are lucky enough to place your Bronco Raptor order today please post up here and let us know what you ordered!

Just officially placed my order with my dealer. He showed me the build site however and the CO seatbelts weren’t available as an option to add. Anybody else run into this?
My dealer said the same thing! I told him to not let it hold the order up and to get it placed if it was only the Code Orange seatbelts that he couldn't get.

Just officially placed my order with my dealer. He showed me the build site however and the CO seatbelts weren’t available as an option to add. Anybody else run into this?
Same here, my dealer is thinking we should be able to add this option once Ford figures this out.

My dealer (KM Ford in SD) confirmed that the order system is buggy; confirmations may not come out from Ford until the end of the week.

I just joined this paged tonight.
Just to give everybody an update on my experience, My dealership Had no idea the Order Banks were even open. After pressing them multiple times I finally called ford tonight who connected me to the bronco division.
They confirmed Order banks opened last night and orders are being taken by dealerships.
My dealership continues to tell me I need to wait for the second email and order it online
What a S__T SHOW

I just joined this paged tonight.
Just to give everybody an update on my experience, My dealership Had no idea the Order Banks were even open. After pressing them multiple times I finally called ford tonight who connected me to the bronco division.
They confirmed Order banks opened last night and orders are being taken by dealerships.
My dealership continues to tell me I need to wait for the second email and order it online
What a S__T SHOW
Do you have a Golden Ticket? If not, you won't be able to order yet. Appears the system is down for debugging anyway.

Do you have a Golden Ticket? If not, you won't be able to order yet. Appears the system is down for debugging anyway.
Yes I do. My Dealership ( the sales manager ) told me ford would send me another email and I would be ordering it online and they had NOTHING to do with ordering it.
🤣

So after emailing him multiple times today and me calling and confirming with ford the process - he said he "will check into it" tomorrow

It's not like they are actually building them yet so I don't think that matters.
My understanding is that Ford Performance vehicles are normally built based on when the order was placed, so it could matter and there’s certainly some reason why the non-reservations are all going through first.

I think this is a different situation then normal.
It looks like Ford is trying to get rid of the dealership ordering option now on all vehicles. Ford wants clients to order online direct now just like Tesla. They just want dealerships to setup vehicles and distribute them for them. It’s a strange time.

Any other hand-raisers still waiting for their order confirmation?

I know all the people who paid for frontsies have already gotten theirs, I’m asking about those of us who have been waiting 20 months.

My dealer said the same thing! I told him to not let it hold the order up and to get it placed if it was only the Code Orange seatbelts that he couldn't get.
Got mine updated yesterday! Any idea when they're supposed to begin production on these?

Any other hand-raisers still waiting for their order confirmation?

I know all the people who paid for frontsies have already gotten theirs, I’m asking about those of us who have been waiting 20 months.
My dealer placed my order yesterday and I received the confirmation email from Ford Motor Company within a few minutes. If not in your inbox check you "spam" folder for miss placed incoming emails.

Last edited:
It looks like Ford is trying to get rid of the dealership ordering option now on all vehicles. Ford wants clients to order online direct now just like Tesla. They just want dealerships to setup vehicles and distribute them for them. It’s a strange time.
Can you tell me where you learned of this news? My email that I received yesterday tells me to specifically work with my dealer for ordering and final price...

Back