Bronco Raptor Order Banks Open Today @ 3 PM ET!

2022 Ford Bronco Raptor_16.jpg

We have liftoff! If you were lucky enough to receive a Bronco Raptor allocation from Ford's "Hand-Waver" program then today is your day to order! According to our forum member @CVSJR he spoke with Ford this morning and confirmed that Bronco Raptor order banks would open up at 3 pm ET today! Ford also told him that if you did not receive a Bronco Raptor allocation confirmation from Ford then you will have to wait until sometime in May to place your order.

If you are lucky enough to place your Bronco Raptor order today please post up here and let us know what you ordered!

Same thing with the Raptor trucks in 2017. I wanted one so bad and they wanted 10-15k over MSRP for an ugly one. I didn’t fall for it. Then in 2018 they called me and said they had the exact fully loaded black one I wanted for MSRP. These will come down in price too over time. Especially when the V8 version comes out this fall.
Not enough bang for the buck for Ford to appease the 10's of people clamoring for V8's when they can sell every Bronco Raptor they build with a V6.

Back