What did you do to your Bronco Raptor today?

Just ordered them for my Wrangler, I will probably also be ordering for the Bronco Raptor based on your feedback post trip.

I didn’t make it out for the group ride today spent more time behind the wheel this weekend than I usually do, including some trips that took 30-45 min.

At this stage, I don’t even notice the difference anymore as I’ve already acclimated to the new seating position. But after an early-morning drive and then walking 18-holes and driving back I was pleasantly surprised how I hadn’t tightened up. Was it the jackers? Probably…Maybe…

I didn’t make it out for the group ride today spent more time behind the wheel this weekend than I usually do, including some trips that took 30-45 min.

At this stage, I don’t even notice the difference anymore as I’ve already acclimated to the new seating position. But after an early-morning drive and then walking 18-holes and driving back I was pleasantly surprised how I hadn’t tightened up. Was it the jackers? Probably…Maybe…
Installed the Desert Does It Seat Jackers for driver & passenger front seats on my Wrangler using all 3 shims for a total of 1.125" of front seat bottom lift. Drove to the other garage today and a big difference on the Wrangler where the seat incline isn't adjustable. I have an aftermarket dead pedal that I've always had to use and for the first time I didn't need it. Thank you @DallasCajun

I will probably be ordering for the Bronco Raptor and Bronco Badlands soon.

I installed the Valkyrie front license plate relocation kit.

IMG_2413.jpeg

Installed a front/rear dash cam. Pretty easy to hide the wires. I have it connected to the USB above the pretend wireless phone charger.

:)

Attachments

• 786C0D26-F897-4D55-8E16-3C0B72088391.jpeg
    786C0D26-F897-4D55-8E16-3C0B72088391.jpeg
    189.6 KB · Views: 42
  • 22594A52-860F-413F-AAB6-FBE054B1F866.jpeg
    22594A52-860F-413F-AAB6-FBE054B1F866.jpeg
    153.9 KB · Views: 41
swapping out oem 37 ko2 with 39 ko2
I could have sworn you already had 39s. I guess it was just the RTR wheels with the stock 37s. I can't wait to see these new 39-inch K02s mounted up!

swapping out oem 37 ko2 with 39 ko2
congrats on the supply chain victory!

Are you keeping the RTR at +18? What lift are you planning for these? Are you shooting for no rub on road or no rub on full stuff off?

im trying to triangulate what’s doable.

I do like the RTR’s for weight and +18, just wish they had some bead grip option (but that would add weight anyway).

congrats on the supply chain victory!

Are you keeping the RTR at +18? What lift are you planning for these? Are you shooting for no rub on road or no rub on full stuff off?

im trying to triangulate what’s doable.

I do like the RTR’s for weight and +18, just wish they had some bead grip option (but that would add weight anyway).

Yea, I pretty much had to check tire rack daily and saw they had 8 come into stock so I bought 5 immediately. Americas/Discount Tire is still saying no ETA for them.

Yes I will be keeping the RTR wheels at +18. I am also installing RPG collars, 1.5" Front, and 2.25" rear, as I want to keep the factory rake (I also am strongly considering an Expedition 1 rear bumper and swing mount which would end up weighing the back down a bit) as well as ensure no rubbing on full stuff. This collar combination has proven to provide that with 39" KO2s.

Its unfortunate that right now, all the BL options do no come in an offset that is ideal.

So today I installed the 70mai Omni 360 Dashcam with the hardwire kit to activate Parking Mode. And then Removed it about an hour later.

I started on this project yesterday by getting the app downloaded and device connected; did the Firmware upgrade and configured some of the settings...and how is it finnicky. Basically you have to connect to it's private WiFi to manage it and that just wasn't a straightforward experience. The video screen kept coming on to 'Record' even though I had configured to turn off the screen by default. The Parking Mode functions were also hard to get to work.

What I did like about it was the 360 functionality, voice commands and general clean design. Those were the reasons I originally selected it over other options. But after getting all the wires ran and connections made to the fuse panel and running a couple of errands I just really DIDN'T like it. I thought about giving it a couple of days but just said F-It and pulled it.

Packaged everything back up, took some picks and put on eBay. Already have a couple of offers pending so hopefully the next person will get more out of it than I did.

Thinking about going the more straightforward route and just getting a Garmin Mini 2. It won't have the Parking Mode or ability to view rearwards )both with additional components) but that's fine. The primary purpose is to capture other drivers actions in the case of an incident.

Looking sharp ready for Spring !

Top Member Reactions

Back