What did you do to your Bronco Raptor today?

How well has vinyl wrap stuck to fenders? Also roof? I'm worried about the adhesion.
PPF sticks to the fender flares just as well as the other body painted surfaces. Never used vinyl wrap but I'd expect similar results. PPF would not work on the roof in stock surface finish/texture since the PPF is a total of 8 mil thick, vinyl wrap is much thinner and may work.

Just starting. Ive had it for a week now. Putting tons of parts on thus weekend. Wrap, wheels, BOV, headlights, taillights, light bars and more! First time in the dunes with it today. This thing is a beast.
20230210_120141.jpg

View attachment 6046

Wheels and headlights are on! Now she's looking proper! Roof Lightbar and 3rd brake light/chase light up next
I like the black with the red accents! Are you going to leave the front bumper and skids silver? I think I'm going to have to have mine painted black.

Hey guys, I have the single valve UPR Catch can with drain line that I decided not to use. I ordered a different system. I’d sell it for $250 including 1/2 cost of shipping in lower 48. A little $60 approx savings for you, it’s new in the box in my garage, unLike my Raptor, sitting in a boxcar, somewhere out there in a blizzard. Specs attached.
Yes I’m aware I ordered the magnetic plug and the drain line. Consider that you have options!

Attachments

• E8424A82-FF64-4ABB-95FB-3137679240B8.jpeg
    E8424A82-FF64-4ABB-95FB-3137679240B8.jpeg
    63.6 KB · Views: 40
Hey guys, I have the single valve UPR Catch can with drain line that I decided not to use. I ordered a different system. I’d sell it for $250 including 1/2 cost of shipping in lower 48. A little $60 approx savings for you, it’s new in the box in my garage, unLike my Raptor, sitting in a boxcar, somewhere out there in a blizzard. Specs attached.
Yes I’m aware I ordered the magnetic plug and the drain line. Consider that you have options!
Thoughtful of you to offer to fellow members, you may want to create a thread in the marketplace forum on this site if you don’t get a buyer in a day or two. Thank you (y)

Thoughtful of you to offer to fellow members, you may want to create a thread in the marketplace forum on this site if you don’t get a buyer in a day or two. Thank you (y)
OK thank you, I was thinking there was a marketplace but too cold to go look for it, will list it over there too. Thanks and sorry for mucking up this thread.

Will get more pics shortly. Offset is +18 and I can confirm the 17x9 weight 22lbs.
What factory wheels did you have and do you recall the weight of them?

What factory wheels did you have and do you recall the weight of them?
Forged Beadlock capable, and they weighted 36lbs each. I can definitely feel the difference.

The shine on that is beautiful! Is it PPF?
Thank you. I only have PPF on the hood, panel under the grill, headlights, door sills, and inner tailgate as of now. I have not ceramic coated yet either as Im deciding on additional PPF first.

I have performed paint correction and ceramic wax myself - All Griots Garage products.

Will get more pics shortly. Offset is +18 and I can confirm the 17x9 weight 22lbs.
Looks Awesome! The tires look considerably larger being on a 9" wheel width vs 8.5" allowing the sidewalls to have increased bulge. With the +18mm offset the inside edge of the tires and wheels should be very close to the same location as with the OEM wheels, the positive offset is just enough to assist with the OEM feel in the steering and tracking. Great Choice from a looks standpoint and front suspension dynamics.

From the side, the wider RTR wheels seem to make the tires look wider, which is nice. I love the weight savings from the factory beadlock capable wheels to the RTRs. Now to find out if the +18mm offset gives just enough room to clear the 39-inch BFGs...that could be the perfect combo!

Back