What did you do to your Bronco Raptor today?

CHMSL decal installation in Code Orange purchased at Vinyl Sometimes. Through my review mirror I was unable to see the "RAPTOR" in the CHMSL, with the decal installed I'm still unable to see it through the review mirror. I think it's being shadowed in the garage, maybe outside it'll be noticeable. If not, at least it's highlighted now when I open the swing gate as shown in photo below. :giggle:

View attachment 5586
Thanks I just ordered this also.

Those CF trim pieces are a nice touch!
Thanks I ordered one set today, may also order a Second set and cut them down as you did.

Installed the TrailRax TRMR on roof w/PakRax sides. Plus a Goose Gear tailgate table. Just the beginning of a lot of upgrades over the next 3-6 months…
422EF517-F9AD-4C86-9074-362213F2FD00.jpeg

7AA49D72-114D-458E-ABD6-683DE32FEF9D.jpeg

Finally took the time to install Lux Rock Lights and IAG Interior Lights. And when I state “took the time” I’m serious…almost 7 hours between the two. But that’s because I’m pretty deliberate and had my share of 1 step forward, 2 steps back.

For the IAG lights I didn’t even mess with the wiring harness, just connected direct to upfitter.

Installed the TrailRax TRMR on roof w/PakRax sides. Plus a Goose Gear tailgate table. Just the beginning of a lot of upgrades over the next 3-6 months…
Looks like a substantial start. I'm finding this interesting as I have no experience with these type add-ons, looking forward to seeing your build progress. (y)

Finally took the time to install Lux Rock Lights and IAG Interior Lights. And when I state “took the time” I’m serious…almost 7 hours between the two. But that’s because I’m pretty deliberate and had my share of 1 step forward, 2 steps back.

For the IAG lights I didn’t even mess with the wiring harness, just connected direct to upfitter.
Any pics at night? I started to watch the IAG interior light install and I was amazed at all the disassembly for just 4 interior lights and miles of wiring harness. I like your idea of just adding to a upfitter switch, from the video I wasn't sure I would want all those lights on each time the door opened.

I finally picked up my Bronco after 949 days.

The journey:
  • 7/13/20: with girlfriend on multiple computers/phones/ipads frantically trying to place a reservation while website crashed
  • 7/14/20: actual date of reservation timestamp
  • 1/29/21 shady-@ss original dealer converted reservation to order without permission
  • Replacement reservation with original timestamp moved to new dealer
  • ~March '21 - deferred order to MY22 since no modular painted hard top for MY21
  • 10/14/21 - converted order once known still no modular painted top for MY22 because tired of waiting
  • 2/11/22 - still not scheduled but got a golden ticket
  • 4/25/22 - email - Braptor scheduled for production week of 5/30/22
  • no news...[Jeopardy music]
  • 9/26/22 - email - Braptor was built and should be at dealer by 10/2/22
  • 10/5/22 - voicemail & email from dealer - MY22 Braptor was a "total loss" somewhere between build completion and loading onto transport truck and would have to re-order but with priority build slot
    • identical 2023 order placed same day
  • 10/21/22 - telephone call from dealer - standard Raptor wheels were a constraint with no guess as to how long it would be delayed but would get November build slot if I modified order to forged beadlock capable wheels (bit the bullet as my patience was wearing thin and was taking the call in the grocery store lol)
  • 11/1/22 - email - scheduled to be built the week of 12/12/22
  • 12/13/22 - email - scheduled for week of 1/16/23
  • 1/10/23 - email - scheduled for week of 1/23/23
  • 1/17/23 - email - MY22 Braptor that was totaled in October should be at dealer by 2/10/23 (there were a couple more of these earlier along the way)
  • 1/30/23 - email - Braptor built and should be delivered by 2/5/23 (so much for November)
  • 2/16/23 @ 4:36AM - email Braptor built and to be delivered by 2/22/23
    • 8:57AM - email - Braptor's at the dealership
  • 2/17/23 - flew to WV, picked up, and drove home
Those of you still waiting...keep the faith. This beast is awesome.

I finally picked up my Bronco after 949 days.

The journey:
  • 7/13/20: with girlfriend on multiple computers/phones/ipads frantically trying to place a reservation while website crashed
  • 7/14/20: actual date of reservation timestamp
  • 1/29/21 shady-@ss original dealer converted reservation to order without permission
  • Replacement reservation with original timestamp moved to new dealer
  • ~March '21 - deferred order to MY22 since no modular painted hard top for MY21
  • 10/14/21 - converted order once known still no modular painted top for MY22 because tired of waiting
  • 2/11/22 - still not scheduled but got a golden ticket
  • 4/25/22 - email - Braptor scheduled for production week of 5/30/22
  • no news...[Jeopardy music]
  • 9/26/22 - email - Braptor was built and should be at dealer by 10/2/22
  • 10/5/22 - voicemail & email from dealer - MY22 Braptor was a "total loss" somewhere between build completion and loading onto transport truck and would have to re-order but with priority build slot
    • identical 2023 order placed same day
  • 10/21/22 - telephone call from dealer - standard Raptor wheels were a constraint with no guess as to how long it would be delayed but would get November build slot if I modified order to forged beadlock capable wheels (bit the bullet as my patience was wearing thin and was taking the call in the grocery store lol)
  • 11/1/22 - email - scheduled to be built the week of 12/12/22
  • 12/13/22 - email - scheduled for week of 1/16/23
  • 1/10/23 - email - scheduled for week of 1/23/23
  • 1/17/23 - email - MY22 Braptor that was totaled in October should be at dealer by 2/10/23 (there were a couple more of these earlier along the way)
  • 1/30/23 - email - Braptor built and should be delivered by 2/5/23 (so much for November)
  • 2/16/23 @ 4:36AM - email Braptor built and to be delivered by 2/22/23
    • 8:57AM - email - Braptor's at the dealership
  • 2/17/23 - flew to WV, picked up, and drove home
Those of you still waiting...keep the faith. This beast is awesome.
Nearly identical story here…one more hurdle…complete final sale on Monday and drive home…”visited” the rig at the dealer Thursday but sales manager out until Monday and lower level manager trying to screw me on ADM. Fingers crossed the sales manager I shook hands with has a shred of integrity and honors his promise…

Any pics at night? I started to watch the IAG interior light install and I was amazed at all the disassembly for just 4 interior lights and miles of wiring harness. I like your idea of just adding to a upfitter switch, from the video I wasn't sure I would want all those lights on each time the door opened.

I just took the time to take a few pictures in the garage. While the garage overhead light being on (not the brightest) you can clearly distinguish how much easier it is to see the interior with them on.

B8E19F2A-7D55-4096-97BE-B826E6AF8E48.jpeg

ACFEE336-CF35-4049-B891-2A0BAFF783F7.jpeg

A81E3CC8-07A7-4180-A9DF-40D9869C1A20.jpeg

6FA1E935-B070-4862-AAAC-48458FAED2AC.jpeg

BTW…after running some errands today I realized that all of the pulling/replacing the various trim panels created some small vibration/rattle noises. So I did more of what caused it, I pulled the drivers side panels (head/a-pillar/door trim) and taped the wire harness down as well as placing some felt tape under some of the areas that might touch.

I need more miles to see if it helped but wondering if anyone noticed similar sounds after completing the install.

Also, very pleased I only used the Upfitter connection and not the door wiring; no need for that much light every time I open a door.

BTW…after running some errands today I realized that all of the pulling/replacing the various trim panels created some small vibration/rattle noises. So I did more of what caused it, I pulled the drivers side panels (head/a-pillar/door trim) and taped the wire harness down as well as placing some felt tape under some of the areas that might touch.

I need more miles to see if it helped but wondering if anyone noticed similar sounds after completing the install.

Also, very pleased I only used the Upfitter connection and not the door wiring; no need for that much light every time I open a door.
Looks great! Understandably there is wiring at near ear level against steel or hard plastic, any loose wiring is likely going to be heard. Looks just like it came with those extra lights! Good Job! 🍻

Installed the TrailRax TRMR on roof w/PakRax sides. Plus a Goose Gear tailgate table. Just the beginning of a lot of upgrades over the next 3-6 months…View attachment 6184
View attachment 6183
United
Installed the TrailRax TRMR on roof w/PakRax sides. Plus a Goose Gear tailgate table. Just the beginning of a lot of upgrades over the next 3-6 months…View attachment 6184
View attachment 6183
Ive got a Raptor coming in July so I’ve been looking at some mods for it and looked up that goose tail gate flip down table. Good God that thing was over $500!! I’ve got a 2012 Rubicon and the flip down table for it was only a bit over $125. Some others sell for near $200 depending on brand but that’s dirt cheap in comparison. The Raptor table is outrageous what they charge for it.

United

Ive got a Raptor coming in July so I’ve been looking at some mods for it and looked up that goose tail gate flip down table. Good God that thing was over $500!! I’ve got a 2012 Rubicon and the flip down table for it was only a bit over $125. Some others sell for near $200 depending on brand but that’s dirt cheap in comparison. The Raptor table is outrageous what they charge for it.
Welcome to BroncoRaptor.com! 🍻and Congrats on your incoming order, it'll be worth the wait. (y)

United

Yeah I’ve been on the AAL page filling the shopping cart….over $7k for some drawers, shelf, fridge slide, and under floor air compressor with some other accessories. Tough pill to swallow. Hoping to take delivery of my Bronco this week…. I do have the Goose table in a box…..looked like the right choice at the time! For now I’ll just keep creeping on the AAL page till a 40% off discount! Welcome!

Nice Job! 🍻 Is the next episode back into the snowy mountains testing the Winch? :cool: Your front camera now is really at the front.
The winch finally got a serious workout yesterday on Gold Country Broncos snow run. I think I had 8 winch recoveries and a couple of kinetic rope pulls yesterday. I even had to self recover winching off another stuck Braptor after an unsuccessful rope pull on a Bronco and subsequent successful recovery of it with the winch. It was a busy day!

Installed Outback Adventure Products Trailgater today.

Install was super straightforward with detailed directions included.

Pulling of the plastic cover was probably the most uncertain part, but starting by the wire harness, working along the bottom to release four evenly spaced panel clips, then pulling out and down from bottom set the panel free. Don’t try to pop clips along top they would break off if you tried.

while the table is designed to mount level (or close) to the ground, that results in it looking like it’s mounted cockeyed on the tailgate. That’s giving my OCD fits, but it’s right.

Table is solid, quiet, simple design will clean up easily, unlatches super easy and latches by folding up the table (if you have the wood slide out centered.

I’m impressed with the looks and the build quality.

some pictures of the panel that is removed and discarded and the finished product.

34E82B2C-5DEF-4B7E-839B-719D9D2B497D.jpeg
67DDE710-4E30-4C50-BBC0-EBE6458BA18B.jpeg
75AD65A9-41F6-489A-9C27-5D0F82EB208A.jpeg
89C35138-3FD0-44C1-AA86-25598B10D93B.jpeg

View attachment 6183
I'm looking at the same rack system for mine if it ever gets built. Have you had any packs on it yet? Was wondering how much visibility is blocked since the center mirror is basically useless I hear.

I'm looking at the same rack system for mine if it ever gets built. Have you had any packs on it yet? Was wondering how much visibility is blocked since the center mirror is basically useless I hear.
Only thin stuff like Rotopax or shovels. Doesn’t really impact side visibility much.

Reactions: SBP
It seems not a day goes by that I’m not “fiddling” with my Raptor (as my wife puts it).

Today was the most basic of mods. Let’s see whether these stay long-term or not. At least my passenger will have a clue what activates what.

D7B8EDF1-6ED1-456C-A967-0C1FC4B5BFAA.jpeg

Back