What did you do to your Bronco Raptor today?

Not directly related, but I did install one of my Starlink Mini kits on another Braptor today :D

-Quick-Release Starlink Mini mount
-Bronco Crossbar kit with molle panel
-6.5 ft Starlink USB-C cable
-120W PD USB-C car charger

Attachments

• IMG_0754.JPG
    IMG_0754.JPG
    177.3 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0735.JPG
    IMG_0735.JPG
    193.1 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0768.JPG
    IMG_0768.JPG
    235.3 KB · Views: 20
Not directly related, but I did install one of my Starlink Mini kits on another Braptor today :D

Hey Chief, that is SWEET looking! I expect I’ll be ordering one very soon!

BTW, what Starlink plan are you running currently?

I love this design. Safe to assume if you have a rack installed, you’re likely to be impeding the dish’s ability to communicate to the satellites some, right?

I am looking for some feedback on the below baja bar and whether anyone has installed on their BR. The vendor and folks who have bought and installed it have uploaded pics but they are not at right angle to determine whether it will block the front cam. I kinda think it won't but am looking for confirmation. Has anyone installed this bar and if so, can you confirm that it does not block the front cam or mess with the 360 view? A pick of what you see on your center screen would be most appreciated.

1728608036371.png

Just finished my ARB Twin Compressor install. The install was easy after installing the ADD rear molle panels, but the wiring…..

Running the twin 10 gauge power supply lines from the bit more of a challenge. I cut up my original harness, so I could easily butt connect in the engine bay near the firewall grommet. Ground point right under the carb trim panel, was super convenient and super close to the compressor. The compressor end of the harness fed nicely in the panel, but I decided to leave the plug exposed for later convenience.

The part in the middle was a pain! I pulled 10 big and small interior trim panels from the drivers footwell to 2/3 of the cargo area running the supply wiring through the cable tray. Took a long time to get it all out without breakage, but snapped back in pretty quick and easy.

Decided to do this vs more weight on tail gate, access issues with loaded truck with DV8 tray etc. Everything is a compromise of some sort including this solution.

FWIW
IMG_5094.jpeg
IMG_5093.jpeg
IMG_5084.jpeg
IMG_5085.jpeg

Just finished my ARB Twin Compressor install. The install was easy after installing the ADD rear molle panels, but the wiring…..

Running the twin 10 gauge power supply lines from the bit more of a challenge. I cut up my original harness, so I could easily butt connect in the engine bay near the firewall grommet. Ground point right under the carb trim panel, was super convenient and super close to the compressor. The compressor end of the harness fed nicely in the panel, but I decided to leave the plug exposed for later convenience.

The part in the middle was a pain! I pulled 10 big and small interior trim panels from the drivers footwell to 2/3 of the cargo area running the supply wiring through the cable tray. Took a long time to get it all out without breakage, but snapped back in pretty quick and easy.

Decided to do this vs more weight on tail gate, access issues with loaded truck with DV8 tray etc. Everything is a compromise of some sort including this solution.

FWIW
View attachment 13831View attachment 13832View attachment 13833View attachment 13834
Looks great, fantastic idea. How loud is the compressor inside ?

Looks great, fantastic idea. How loud is the compressor inside ?
Loud enough that I wouldn’t want to sit in the backseat when it’s running. But I don’t take a lot of folks with me when I’m on the trail, you only run it when the ride is over and usually everyone’s standing around while airing up anyway. I didn’t consider interior noise to be a big negative for me.

does anyone know what this harness and “device” (circled in pics) is for? This is drivers rear cargo trim panel. I forgot to check it out while doing my project. I was mostly surprised there was a harness to detach back there and then the need to make sure I plugged it back in before sealing it up (I did!). It would be like me to forget.

And we need a thread that shows the back of any panel pulled off so we can see what clips and harnesses are back there. So much easier to pull without breaking when you know what you’re dealing with!
IMG_5087.jpeg
IMG_5086.jpeg

Top Member Reactions

Back