ProCal for Bronco Raptor is HERE!!

Same was said to me by my dealership as well as Ford Performance..If it was an aftermarket tune and not offered by Ford, possible different story...

I heard enough reports from both sides of the issue to raise concerns. EW plus tune represents a sizable investment, so I would press my dealer to put it in writing that there would be no conflict. Because dealers lie…

I heard enough reports from both sides of the issue to raise concerns. EW plus tune represents a sizable investment, so I would press my dealer to put it in writing that there would be no conflict. Because dealers lie…
Everyone lies at one time or another.
The person that says they never lie is most likely lying...

No...By having a certified tech or dealership install keeps your warranty in place.
It could void your warranty entirely if you install and screw it up.
It’s almost impossible to screw up. If you have basic computer skills, like know how to plug a cable in to a computer and open an application, you can do this without issue. If there is no difference in the tune from the dealership or what you do to install it, I can’t see how ford has any argument over something happening due to the tune. It’s their tune, they know it’s safe enough since it’s very mild. Honestly I think they tested it with that much power, dialed it back for emissions, knowing they could also sell the tuner for extra $$$$.

Just curious with this ProCal can you revert to stock settings ?

Thanks,
Chuck
Yes, as part of the process, you download your stock calibration and have the option to also upload to Ford servers in case the data, in a rare case, gets corrupted. You can always revert back to stock like most all other tuners.

Top Member Reactions

Back