What did you do to your Bronco Raptor today?

First time in the snow. Does this count as a mod? Lol

20230302_082829.jpg

I picked up a couple of extendable clothes bars from Amazon to hang from my gear hooks so I can hold more stuff if need be. I settled on the Bell Automotive rod because it has nice metal hanging hoops that swivel and a twist-lock feature that allows tension to be put on the bar between the gear hooks. This way the bar doesn't move around or rattle when empty.

Amazon product ASIN B000CC0HZ4

IMG_2311.jpeg

IMG_2306.jpeg

IMG_2300.jpeg

So I did couple of things yesterday! First I installed the dashboard cubbies. Nice little things that help store small items. Next I followed the MIC Noise Reduction guide linked below to sound proof the Raptor. It definitely made a difference! I still need to tweak few spots but I would say at least 50% reduction in wind noise going above 60 MPH!! Lastly took the family off to some snow near by!!

Attachments

• 7050DF4E-CEE4-41EC-B19A-101F00CB59C3.JPG
    7050DF4E-CEE4-41EC-B19A-101F00CB59C3.JPG
    177.1 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_0521.jpg
    IMG_0521.jpg
    252.3 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_0520.jpg
    IMG_0520.jpg
    327.3 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_0515.jpg
    IMG_0515.jpg
    417.8 KB · Views: 77
Time for Flonase? looks great, cant wait to get my top off also.

View attachment 6576

Installed the Hardtop Lifter from SmarterHome today. Just in time for the pollen.

That's a pretty slick system! Are you happy with how it was installed to the ceiling and worked with your top?

That's a pretty slick system! Are you happy with how it was installed to the ceiling and worked with your top?

Very happy. I’m a 6/7 out of 10 when it comes to being handy and I was able to figure out the install in a few hours. Makes taking the entire roof off a 1 person job.

Very happy. I’m a 6/7 out of 10 when it comes to being handy and I was able to figure out the install in a few hours. Makes taking the entire roof off a 1 person job.

Been considering something like this to replace my manual cam-strap system if anything to also get the Front/Second Row tops also stowed away. How tricky is it getting the Front Row bag stored in the net and lifted given the rear brace takes up some of the room?

Been considering something like this to replace my manual cam-strap system if anything to also get the Front/Second Row tops also stowed away. How tricky is it getting the Front Row bag stored in the net and lifted given the rear brace takes up some of the room?
I didn’t put the front row bag in the net on my first run, but it didn’t look like it was going to be an issue. If I do a run with the bag in the net I’ll post back.

Tailgate Molle Panel added to the Braptor- good clean install. It is SOLID. Got my tool bags, first aid kit, a small ax (you cant see it here- under the orange bag)​

The directions sucked but I figured it out. I decided that I didnt want a table because I was afraid of the weight and potential noise.​

Amazon product ASIN B0BRRLQ6KK

Attachments

• IMG-0482.jpg
    IMG-0482.jpg
    285.8 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG-0483.jpg
    IMG-0483.jpg
    454.9 KB · Views: 62
Cheers, Shaken not stirred.

Those look Nice and good position, what brand are those?
Thanks
The lights are DD ss2's i had
The bracket is Diode Dynamics for the Bronco. Couldn't find a Raptor one so modified it to fit the different wheel pattern. Had to source different hollow threaded lugs as well, since Raptors lugs are different then Bronco.

Back