What did you do to your Bronco Raptor today?

Well....... I guess this kinda counts. I put a down payment on one being built right now at my local dealership ;)
She should....ummm, she is to be Shadow Black, leather black onyx interior, LUX package, 17" blk beadlock whls. Only thing she won't have is keyless entry. IF this works out, 🤞& I am holding my breath, it will prove the old adage about sunshine & a dogs.... I got lucky.
Thanks to everyone here, you may not realize it but I learned a ton just reading all of your experiences & ideas. Cheers 🥃
🇺🇸
Awesome! 🍻 I wish I didn't ordered the keyless entry, no biggie, instead, order post delivery and stick it on where you want, I like the drivers B-pillar location. You are going Love it! Congrats!!! (y)

View attachment 6415
Well...it does make it feel *slightly* more tangible ;-)...so, today, I'm thinking about it more than on other days.
Sweet! Congrats! Happy for you, it's been a long wait! FYI, mine was in Built status until a few days after I took delivery, as with a few others on here.

Awesome! 🍻 I wish I didn't ordered the keyless entry, no biggie, instead order post delivery and stick it on where you want, I like the drivers B-pillar. You'll Love it! Congrats!!! (y)
So obviously I didn't realize the keyless entry is not "hard wired" ? I remember seeing a pic of a keyless entry behind the spare which would be rad !

We have nice weather today here in Ohio. I was allowed to work on my Braptor.
I installed the Rearview Decal, Universal Door Sill Step Protector Guard Plates( I had to realign the one from the photo),Back Seat Cover Protector for Ford Bronco (needs to be smoothed out after the weather gets better), and the Roll Bar Grab Handles.
All went on easy.
How tight should the Grab handle bolts be?
They were somewhat loose when I had to ratchet out the bolts.

Attachments

• processed-8dd538c1-f839-4f5f-bbf4-c516e41815f3_JnbngOU5.jpeg
    processed-8dd538c1-f839-4f5f-bbf4-c516e41815f3_JnbngOU5.jpeg
    267.1 KB · Views: 101
  • processed-2e9874d3-8cf5-4a8f-81eb-b298fdf69d8a_m8MYwtxZ.jpeg
    processed-2e9874d3-8cf5-4a8f-81eb-b298fdf69d8a_m8MYwtxZ.jpeg
    366.5 KB · Views: 102
  • processed-4cee9e47-ca50-4e5b-8504-83a476f71a1f_ahnxCanR.jpeg
    processed-4cee9e47-ca50-4e5b-8504-83a476f71a1f_ahnxCanR.jpeg
    165.7 KB · Views: 100
  • processed-3148105d-0aa3-4fd0-ba86-014d18eb0e2f_mZfuYXlC.jpeg
    processed-3148105d-0aa3-4fd0-ba86-014d18eb0e2f_mZfuYXlC.jpeg
    244 KB · Views: 94
We have nice weather today here in Ohio. I was allowed to work on my Braptor.
I installed the Rearview Decal, Universal Door Sill Step Protector Guard Plates( I had to realign the one from the photo),Back Seat Cover Protector for Ford Bronco (needs to be smoothed out after the weather gets better), and the Roll Bar Grab Handles.
All went on easy.
How tight should the Grab handle bolts be?
They were somewhat loose when I had to ratchet out the bolts.
what brand / color are the grab handles? and did you do the rears too? I was just about the buy some of the bartact brand in 'came orange'...but looking for some add'l inspiration.

what brand / color are the grab handles? and did you do the rears too? I was just about the buy some of the bartact brand in 'came orange'...but looking for some add'l inspiration.
Amazon product ASIN B0B7LPHMDCYes all four, Took 20 Mins to install with hand tools 8MM Socket. I have the Code orange option, so I ordered them In orange.
I did get the link off another board member.

Hello Fuhrius, I have those grab handles installed in my Bronco but, all in black, there a nice product.

Forget about grab handles, tell us more about that Cobra! ;-)

seriously, though, thanks for the recommendation.

seriously, though, thanks for the recommendation.
Well not much to say other than Big Block, Blue and keeping it straight? lol

Mine was in 'built' for one day. it now shows 'shipped' but with an ETA 5-6 weeks out. Kinda nutty. Now it's time to start the rail tracking ;-)
Hey Fuhrius, did you build a White Bronco Raptor from Ford store?

I called Bartact and ordered 2 sets of (4 total)Mango Paracord Grip Holders for my Bronco Raptor. I wanted them to match my Code Orange as close as possible.

I also ordered these 1 inch shorter than normal as I don't want them hanging down like most. My overall length will be 14.5" to the normal 15.5".

They will be delivered next week.

They're response was....
The mango is definitely the color to choose and is going to match the code orange the best ! I’ve attached some photos for reference below.

IMG_0856.jpeg
IMG_0857.jpeg

looking sharp

looking sharp
I'm not sure yet as I haven't received them. I just wanted to pass on the information Bartact has told me.
Their pictures do seem to match fairly close and I never would have thought Mango?
The length and color is really a personal preference anyway.

Was able to pick mine up today! Sitting at dance waiting for my daughter, learning about all the gadgets. Installed the Tackform phone holders, and dropped air from 42 to 35 psi. 8-10 inches snow coming tonight.

Attachments

• DA49CA97-1FFC-4BDA-ABF5-6D9C3CDA8288.jpeg
    DA49CA97-1FFC-4BDA-ABF5-6D9C3CDA8288.jpeg
    235.2 KB · Views: 39
Back